cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE SUAVE SOAP ON FETCH

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20211117_224511_709.jpg

So I went to Dollar Tree. The Suave soap were on the bottom shelf in a box by the Health and Beauty.

I had 2 Fetch offers
1000 ($1) Suave hand soap x5
750 (0.75) Suave hand soap x5

(They also have the body wash if you haven't picked it up yet)

I bought 5 and received 50 pts.
Corrected receipt by scanning UPC and still did not get the 5000 Fetch pts.

Opened ticket for 5000 points ($5) and received 8750 toward the soap (I did buy several other unrelated items).

Final cost - paid $5 for 5 soaps and received $8.75. I did not expect the Fetch offers to stack!

13 Replies

Re: FREE SUAVE SOAP ON FETCH

Gsg
Core Shopper

I have only one fetch of 750 points, lucky you 😀

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Gsg  .25 each isn't a bad price either. I was actually going to buy 5 (free), make sure I get reimbursed and then buy 5 more (for .75 back on each). 

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

Thanks, this worked well. I also had to manually correct my receipt. A tip for others: instead of scanning the bar code, manually enter “Suave hand…” and it will come up. Then the points will award without having to put in a ticket.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique  Great tip - I'll try it next time.  My Ciabatta bread came up as "rye" - but I scanned it and it worked fine. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Only 750 points here and  no product.  Will try another DT later in the week if I go by one

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY It’s odd that the Fetch offers appear at different times. The additional 750 point offer(s) just popped up for me today with a start date of 11/19/2021. Glad I didn’t buy 5 yesterday.

I happened to be near a well-stocked Dollar Tree and bought two of each—body wash and hand soap. Correction: Spent $4.25, received $7.04 (7,040) Fetch.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique  I bought the body wash at WM originally not realizing DT stocked it.  Then the hand soap, Halls and Refresh your car sticks have been my go-to lately.  I am debating about buying 5 more body wash with the .75 back (paying .25 each) plus tax.  But honestly, I think I'm pretty stocked.  You can also combine with 1 or 2 other things and have a nice gift.  

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY I checked Walmart first but only found the larger sizes.

I am good on body wash too. These will likely be given away.

Walmart clearance has been amazing lately! Thanks to clearance finds combining with a $5/2 paper coupon, I scored some Shea Moisture body wash for free!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Nique 

I got some Shae Moisture Black African bar soap at WAGS for free  a few weeks ago and havfen't tried it yet.  Are you familiar with the Black African bar.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes