cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE TACO BELL Breakfast Burrito Today (Oct 21, 2021 Only) - 7 AM to 11 AM Local Time

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Check local hours.

Can order thru app or at store.  Limit 1 per person.  

• No purchase necessary
  • Offer is available while supplies last
  • The deal is not available on Kiosk or with delivery orders.
  • No upgrades
  • Not valid with any other offer.  No cash value.  Void where prohibited

Not completely clear whether it is only the cheaper line ($1.29) or if it also includes the $2.89 ones..

YMMV on the prices; prices listed above are my local price

The app only allows adding the Cheesy Toasted Breakfast Burrito, from the home page for free.

So I contacted two different stores.

1. Store #1 said they were just giving away their CHEESY TOASTED BREAKFAST BURRITO WITH BACON
  2. Store #2 said they were giving away any of their breakfast burritos, except the steak ones.

You will have to see what the deal is at your store

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
5 Replies

Re: FREE TACO BELL Breakfast Burrito Today (Oct 21, 2021 Only) - 7 AM to 11 AM Local Time

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

Below is from the Taco Bell app

4319D09E-B6A9-4D94-9EAC-1719CFB194C4.jpeg

0 Likes

Re: FREE TACO BELL Breakfast Burrito Today (Oct 21, 2021 Only) - 7 AM to 11 AM Local Time

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Anyone know if these are any good? I've heard mixed things so far.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

Did you give one a try?  I have never been a big fan of TB breakfast.  I find them all to be incredibly dry and I do not like their potatoes at all.  (Many people love the potatoes)   For me, I prefer the basic $1.19 ones to the more expensive offerings.  I have to unwrap it to add hot sauce though for me to get much enjoyment from it..

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I didn't, the idea of fast food eggs makes me nauseous.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

Yeah you didn't miss much then.  But it was FREE.