cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE THEO BITES PAID THROUGH VENMO

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I texted a copy of my Whole Foods receipt and it is still pending - let me start by saying that.   There is no guarantee, but I thought it was worth a shot. 

If you want to take a chance here's the info as seen on Instagram

https://app.chop.today/theochocolate?d=100_theochocolate_rebate

17 Replies

Re: FREE THEO BITES PAID THROUGH VENMO

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY   Thanks for posting this. I have tried to upload my Whole Foods receipt from last weekend when I used the Ibotta FAO.  The terms said receipts could be 14 days old. The automated system didn’t recognize the purchase so I am hoping they will review and award credit. Would make these an over $6 MM!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@jlhersback  mine went to review too...fingers crossed.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY @jlhersback  Awaiting word before heading out! 🤞

0 Likes

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

Any one successful and is there another option besides Venmo for payment.  Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@dramaspoiler @Tikiki @jlhersback  Still under review and it reads as Venmo is the only option.  Many of us have Venmo already because we use Aisle, which requires Venmo.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I received ANOTHER text from them today where they asked me to reupload my receipt - so I did so again - fingers crossed. 

0 Likes

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

I just received payment for $4.99 which was the sale price. I went back to the website and started to walk through the process again and when I clicked on upload receipt it told me payment was approved and to confirm Venmo payment. It took about 2-3 minutes for money to show up in my account. Hope yours does too.  This was easy money since I already got these bites for free last week!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@jlhersback   that's great news - glad it worked out for you.  I made the mistake of ringing it with other items and I had coupons, so hopefully I'll get the full value credited. 

0 Likes

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

Darn it said PayPal or Venmo in the original and I did it but then realized it says Venmo only afterwards.  Receipt still in review I guess if I do get it I can't redeem it since I don't have a Venmo account and don't expect to get one anytime soon at least not this year.  And I guess if I ever use a referral link it won't work anymore since they will setup one with this transfer.  :(.  Should not have submit should have known better.  Anyone confirm that this is Venmo only and PayPal is not an option at the end somewhere.  I recall in past there were more options from the administrator of these deals  Thanks

0 Likes