cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE VIENNETTA CAKE IS BACK ON FETCH

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210502_072118_709.jpg

After finding the Klondike shakes, do I dare hope to stumble across the Good Humor Viennetta too?

I know many of you bought them free before. I could never find them.  Here's hoping!

Remember, not all Fetch accounts have the same offers.

74 Replies

Re: FREE VIENNETTA CAKE IS BACK ON FETCH

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY 

I did not get the klondike a few days ago and I did not get this one.  I did get the viennetta twice before if that matters. 

I do have 100% off on johnsonville sausage strips at WM. OH, did I  mention that my WM doesn't carry them.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Saving4Fun

Nope. No Viennetta for me. I still have Klondike Shakes, which I’ve yet to see anywhere... Where did you find them? I also have this message which is apparently a secret until I buy something at Walmart? Good thing Talenti has 3 coupons available on coupons.com, but do I really want to schlep over to Walmart on a Sunday?!

0DE4FBEF-F62F-4397-A28B-DA196164212A.jpeg

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   Thanks for making me re-look at my Fetch app.

OMG WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME???? - The shakes are good for 2 !!!!! and it ends today!!!!  Sorry for all the !!!???!!!???!!  Why did I only buy 1?  Ends today..... hmmmm

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY 

Well, I didn't tell you because (see prior post)  loll.   These r very good, but remember to take them out 4 or 5 minutes b4 you plan 2 eat.  They r yummy.  Definitely worth the trip.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun  No mention of any Sweet Dreams for me.   I found the Shakes at Stop and Shop (insert dancing emoji) 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Oh yeah I see - no Shakes, only Sausage.  You cook up the sausage, I'll bring the Shakes.  If I remember correctly @Icequeen813 didn't care for the cake. @Saving4Fun can bring the sides.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Saving4Fun 

I found the VIENNETTA ice cream cakes at kroger and it is pretty yummylicious..  @Icequeen813  and I have agreed to disagree on this point...lol

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rickibotta  @FelskyNY @Saving4Fun  No, Viennetta, , , but I do have any tattoo care..WTH . I do have Talenti on CDC

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I bought the A&D Tattoo Care on Amazon a week or 2 ago and was reimbursed for full cost (free).