cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FREE VIENNETTA CAKE IS BACK ON FETCH

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Yeah I have kotex, midol, depends, diapers, vitamins, magazines, the tattoo one. Nicorette, Nicodem, and bone broth.

@Icequeen813  what is CDC

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY  What?!  Really!?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta  Coupons.com

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  Did I not "share" that with the rest of you.  Search Tattoo.  I know I posted it on my IG, I thought I posted it here too.  I linked my Amazon to Fetch, bought it on Amazon and then hit the little "e" and it searched and found the receipt. I had to edit it, but I got reimbursed.   Read the fine print, but when I did it (again, 2-3 weeks maybe), it worked fine. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY  What, may I ask are you doing w tattoo  ointment?  No, I remember original post

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  LOL - I am putting the TATTOO lotion on my Tattoos.  Yes I have 4 tattoos.  1 on each ankle and 2 on 1 wrist.  My husband has about 8 I think.  My son has 1.  I am planning another one soon.

I have a lotus flower, a dream catcher, an hourglass, and what looks like an infinity sign. It is actually 2 J's, 1 linked into the other (making the letter S).  My sons are both named with J's and my brother who passed from Leukemia was Sam - so it's homage to him. 

Saving4Fun

@Rickibotta I found Viennetta a few weeks ago at Publix, which now has an overstock of them and slashed the price to $4.99. I got three when I had the original offer. I didn’t get the Viennetta offer today, but I still have the Klondike Shakes offer — that’s the item I can’t find. 

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY  I’m thinking about getting my first tattoo when I turn 40 later this year (October 1). Maybe I should go ahead and get the lotion?! @Icequeen813, do you approve of me getting a tattoo? 😉 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY buried the lead.  I didn't know she was married.  I guess I never asked about husband's or tattoos in all the exchanges we have had.  @Icequeen813  are u married too?

I only know that when I get those ibotta emails, the picture they use for mmoore01 is a black  woman, and I am pretty sure he is a dude.

So I guess you just never know unless you axk.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta  Married w 2 grown sons& 2 grandchildren 

0 Likes