cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FREE VIENNETTA CAKE IS BACK ON FETCH

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I changed my emoji to show I'm a woman based on that very fact.  I've been married for 31 years - he just fades into the rest of the clutter now. (Not meant in a negative sense.)  He's the kind that runs out of patience when I am Ibotta shopping or wants to add 1-2 items to my trip.  Sorry Dude, that isn't gonna fly, ring it up separately. LOL

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   I did get a chuckle over @mmoore01  "photo" on the Ibotta email.  

Christie2
Saver

@Icequeen813  CDC?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Christie2 

Asked and answered.  Coupons.com

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta Maybe someday we'll all come out from "behind the curtain" and we can point and say - wholly c r a p, I thought they were taller.  But if we join in on conversations, we learn more about one another (see other thread).  

@Icequeen813  is that really you in your picture or all we all just catfishing one another? Should I change my emoji so you can identify me in that random Walmart, or leave some mystery? 

Christie2
Saver

@Rickibotta  Thanks.  I've never seen it referred to that way. 

Thanks for the fun exchange all. Nice to get to know you a little better.😁

0 Likes

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY 

I didn’t know you were married either and I agree 100% with the husband perspective about shopping.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Christie2  Look for the posting from @OBSHOP - I think it's named "Do You Speak Ibotta" or something like that.  It has a whole list

Maybe we should rename is Ibotta Glossary?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Saving4Fun  express yourself! My oldest son, 40 yo..has no tats,  the 39 yo has several., that can’t be seen with long sleeves, 

0 Likes

Christie2
Saver

@FelskyNY Ummm. I could have looked it up but I was on the post, so I just asked.  I do remember seeing the Do You Speak Ibotta post. I do appreciate y'alls patience with the questions from the text of us. 🤣

0 Likes