Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FREE VIENNETTA CAKE IS BACK ON FETCH

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY @Icequeen813 

I may get a tattoo then that says 'ibotta saves you lots of money #ibottarules'

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta  Yep on your b u t t  & the you might need help with the tattoo lotion 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

OMG guys!  Loving this thread 😎 and there’s too many of you to @

as for the shakes and the cakes - totally MIA today at Publix and I have the Fetch offer AGAIN to get it for free  so now I’ll just have to watch it sitting there mocking me until it expires 😑

Oh and no tattoos for me 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

I never said where.  This is my story after all...lol

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta  Yep, but (pun intended) I’ve got to spice it up

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Mikosmama Fetch Rewards is a very close 2nd to Ibotta as my favorite cash back app. Ibotta and Fetch Rewards both have marathon bonuses that really make routine food shopping into investing.

I have almost $4.4K in lifetime earnings and almost $760 in available spendable cash back in over 2.6 years with Ibotta 

I got into Fetch Rewards on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend almost 2 years ago. I haven't sat down to tally my total lifetime withdrawals from Fetch Rewards, but I know I'm SITTING on 111K+ points

SaverGirl67

You guys make me think I should take Fetch more seriously. I never really count it in my shopping plans. So if something happens to overlap it’s a nice surprise but I’m not planning on getting points. So I usually just get 25 for scanning. It’s very slow going. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@SaverGirl67  It’s like Ibotta offers too, we don’t get the same pop up offers either  Do you get any hang tags over your way. I very seldom see any

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

There is someone at my Publix that takes hangtags all the time. Like all of them!  It’s crazy annoying and if I ever find anyone doing it we’re going to have words. Just sayin. Lol

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Yippee, yahoo! This just showed up now! It wasn’t there earlier today. So excited! Thanks for the heads up @FelskyNY !

D4C3F646-44CD-4A03-A38F-38C6941CB28A.png

0 Likes