cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FREE VIENNETTA CAKE IS BACK ON FETCH

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  The unilever is ending soon - so you better go spend your $2 and some change to roll for the $5

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY I think my Vienetta cake was on sale ($4.99) at Kroger. However, after buying that and 4 B&J minis I didn't get the credit I expected for the Unilever marathon bonus - that SHOULD have gotten me the 3rd bonus and more or less a 3rd of the way to the 4th and final bonus, so of course I jumped on chili with Fetch Rewards

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt   Did you correct your receipt (I'm assuming you did)

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY I first had to correct the receipt because they credited me for Good Humor ICE CREAM BARS instead of Vienetta cake (not the first time THAT or the reverse happened, also been credited with Magnum BARS instead of the tubs or vice versa ESPECIALLY when special offer points were at stake) but they didn't move the needle either time on my Unilever points so I had to contact Help about the latter

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  I hear you - I usually "correct receipt" and then scan my item, but I have had to do it several times in the past to get my credit.  I find Fetch customer service is good though, so hopefully it goes through.