cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FREE VIENNETTA CAKE IS BACK ON FETCH

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

@mmoore01 

I saw them at my Publix yesterday but I had already redeemed both of mine. Publix has a $3 store coupon for the Klondike cones and I combined it with a $2 printable, so $3.99 for 8 cones.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I'll think about it.

0 Likes

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

I've seen the cakes and shakes at Fry's (kroger). I haven't seen the ozo plant based products anywhere. On the fry's app, they say they have it, but it's nowhere to be found.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@ThatGuy I've seen Ozo at a Kroger last week or 2, LONNNNG time since the first Fetch Rewards FAO

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Rewards Whiz

@RCKCreatEnt 

Wisconsin is good people.    Boilermakers and Badgers are typically very respectful of each other.

IIRC, FETCH is the fastest growing private company in WI.   I believe they have likje 8 million users or something.

To keep with a recent theme, I also believe I read earlier this month that FETCH became a unicorn; a private company valued at over $1.000,000,000 (yep $1 billion).  I couldn't believe that.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

Mikosmama
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt , wow, I did not know that!  How did this escape me for so long? I only came to hear about Fetch through this group! I am so clueless about stuff around me sometimes....😆 But I am loving Fetch and excited to hear that it’s HQ is so close to me. My second favorite rebate app!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210502_150552_787.jpg

 Woo-hoo !!!! Gotcha!  I also submitted to CO51 for my $1 bday treat.  Perfect timing, as this will double as a bday 🎂

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@Saving4Fun @FelskyNY  Better wait till Ibotta has a rebate for tattoo & maybe get a special deal if you get “Ibotta” tattooed on  your *** , oh but wait it has to be visible , tehe 😝

0 Likes

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

I don’t have the Vienetta cake back on my fetch but I redeemed it twice before, so I am good for a while.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  Only if you take the pic as proof!!!  

That would so much fun!  Add it to our list of things to do at the hypothetical Ibotta Convention!

0 Likes