cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Free Viennetta Cake is back on Fetch

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  great job on Fetch! ....side note,  I had no idea those cakes were that expensive!

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11  And it’s frozen dessert, no ice cream, 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@MeLMeL11 Thank you. I think they’re expensive too, but can’t resist being paid to bring them home.

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

That offer has been sitting on my Fetch page,  staring at me, for months. It will say “expires in 5 days,” but then it resets. Popsicle Fruit Twisters did the same thing, until I finally redeemed one.  Then it really did disappear whenever the next expiration date came around. But as far as I know Viennetta literally doesn’t exist in SoCal. At one point, there was a locator link, and it confirmed it wasn’t carried even within 100 miles of me. Not sure if it’s any more available now. I’d happily redeem it, if for no other reason than it would immediately tip me over to a 5,000 points score via Unilever. 

0 Likes

Karen911
Deal Sharer

I wonder if viennetta is regional?

In my nearly 40 years I have never heard that word. My brain kept trying to convince me of some sort of "Vienna [sausage] cake" and I had to check out this thread out of pure morbid curiosity 😂😂

0 Likes

PaulaRaeSteele
Rewards Hunter

0 Likes