cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freeosk: Free Samples

What-Shot
Super Saver

Who uses Freeosk?

If you are not familiar with Freeosk, it's a machine that gives free samples in some Walmart & Sam's Club locations. I have the app on my phone, but none of the 6 Walmart locations in my stomping grounds has a Freeosk. Bummer for me...but when I'm on vacay I am on the hunt for one!

However, it's still worth my sharing this tip/info for others who may not be aware of it.

Here's a link to get more information and find out if there is a Freeosk near you: https://www.thefreeosk.com/#freeosk-app 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
13 Replies

Re: Freeosk: Free Samples

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@What-Shot  I do .A lot are unfamiliar w this! I posted a year ago

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Icequeen813 

Oh, good! Then it's a timely re-run. Started using it a couple of years ago, but as I mentioned I typically use it when I'm "away from home"....which hasn't happened much in the  past year. If I were a Sam's Club shopper, I would be able to use it weekly. From my experience/observation, the Walmart locations seem to have better "free samples" than the Sam's Club locations. Is that your experience? 

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@What-Shot  I don’t shop Sam’s. My WM superstore is the only place I‘be ever seen one.

0 Likes

Ash-wins
Rewards Hunter

I did for the first time about a week ago. Back home at my local wm we didn’t have a Freeosk machine. I just moved to Montana from Washington about 2 months ago. My toddler was just starting to get cranky saying she was hungry and then boom there was a Freeosk. Just downloaded the app, scanned the QR code and out popped a snack for her. Talk about perfect timing. 

What-Shot
Super Saver

What a sweet story, @Ash-wins! That sounds like the makings of a heartwarming commercial!

What was the sample product?

britionkin
Saver

A sams club near me has it but I won't buy a membership just for weekly freebies

megla
Core Shopper

you typically dont have to have a membership to go in sams club only to buy something

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

That is probably true,  @megla, but since a Sam's membership card is required to activate a Freeosk inside of a Sam's club store, you'd have to be a member to avail of this.  On the contrary, Walmart locations that have Freeosks only require scanning qr code in Freeosk app.

megla
Core Shopper

ahhh I see, I have a card, but havent tried the freeosk. I do tend to do field agent jobs in sams club without scanning my card if I dont need to buy anything