Core Shopper

These should be a mm depending on how you stack

Kroger is $4.49 after on Mega

SK 775 k +$4 IB + 3 fetch

Looks like $3 in option at Target

SK is available at Kroger, Target, Walmart. I didn't check other

Fetch can be redeemed 2x

16 Replies

Re: Frozen Kind Bars (Up to $5.91 MM - Kroger)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

KROGER:  KIND FROZEN 5-Pack:  Up to $5.91 moneymaker

Sale:  $3.99  (after B5S5 - price may vary by region)

$3.99 less $4 IR  less $3 FETCH less $2.90 SK (725 kicks) =  $5.91 MM

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Re: Frozen Kind Bars

Amckinney7
Core Shopper

FYI.  I did the 2 Fetch yesterday for $3 and it reset 2 for $2. So could stack with SK for more free/mm frozen Kind Bars

Re: Frozen Kind Bars - MM with stacking

Weino
Saver

Thanks for posting this! I went to Target and they had 2 of the mint ones left on clearance for $3.24 each so I bought both of them (on separate receipts). Already submitted both to Fetch and 1 to ibotta and am ahead about $2.50. Hopefully the ibotta offer comes back.

0 Likes

amyinoh
Core Shopper

Did the Ibotta cash back offer expire already? Because I can’t find it.

0 Likes

swallow
Core Shopper

@amyinoh If you had added the offer to your account yesterday , if might still be available for a few hours, check your individual store unlocked offer list for Kroger or Target etc., my Randdulls offer expires 7 PM today, the count down started already, run!

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

I think the IB offer may have timed out. It was displaying "X" hours to go last night. 

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

I did not have this offer. Even without it these will be free at Target using Fetch and Shopkick.

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

Thanks again for sharing this deal. I picked up the Peanut Butter variety today and they are quite tasty! I may pick up another tomorrow since I’ll be near Target.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I bought 2 Saturday at Walmart for 5.47. They only had 1 kind. I got $6 back from Fetch and 3.08 from SK. Ibotta was already gone! $1.86 for 2 boxes.
I bought 2 today at Kroger for 3.99 each - 2 different kinds - I got back $4 from Fetch and $6.08 from SK. So all 4 boxes were .24mm. I got home and treated myself with one I bought on Saturday and they are awesome!!

I didn’t care for the kind bars, but I love the frozen ones!

Wm 10.94-9.08=1.86, Kroger 7.98-10.08=-2.10 mm = .24 mm for 4 boxes.

0 Likes