cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Frozen Kind Bars - MM with stacking

Amckinney7
Core Shopper

@Janet1964 @Nique 

I'm surprised by how good these taste. I've maxed out all my stacking with 4.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

How is everyone getting 4?  I bought two  6 days ago, and SK has not reset on them.  I bought a 3rd one today.  Are there 4 flavors for some, and that is how you got a fourth?  Or did you get all 4 with ibotta rebates with FETCH.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

I bought 2 of the same kind at wm bc they only carried 1 kind and used $3 fetch twice and $3 SK once.

The next day Fetch reset for $2 twice and Kroger had 2 kinds so I bought 1 of each for $6 SK.

that is how I got 4.

Saipan
Super Saver

I purchased the Peanut Butter and Dark Choco together at Kay's during a Mix & Match run. Wasn't thinking about it and saw the Mint box at Walt's while scanning. So I grabbed it too.

0 Likes

Amckinney7
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta I had 2 IB rebates 1 for target and 1 for Kroger. I had 2 Fetch at $3 and 2 Fetch at $2 and then then 3 SK. The 4th was a little oop but overage on others more than covered.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Peekage $3 coupon, I R $3 , $.15 mm

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

I have not tried the Peanut Butter bars, but the Mint bars are very good. Think Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.

0 Likes