cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FYI Coupons.Com

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

CDC rebates must be overwhelmed with paying rebates I  purchased a few items on 8/18 & just received rebates today 

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: FYI Coupons.Com

Nique
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813 They may be duplicate payments. I just read another post about it from earlier today.

I also received money from something I was paid for 2 weeks ago.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Nique  Where did you read? 

0 Likes

Nique
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813 I don’t know how to paste a link, but @cjwoody posted 3 hours ago. It’s titled “CDC 9/1”.

I hadn’t thought much of it until I saw the post. I don’t use that app much, so it was odd to be receiving money.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I got a lot of notifications today from CDC about payouts, but I haven't checked to see if I actually got paid.  Some of the emails I received today were from items I submitted several weeks ago, but that doesn't mean I got money in my PayPal account.  I believe at least one of them was from a recent Walgreens purchase.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I just checked my PayPal account and it appears I received four rebates that were already sent to my PayPal account.

I don't know what I am suppose to do.  I guess I will wait until CDC tells me what needs to be done.

Sandy8829
Deal Sharer

Same here

0 Likes

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

CDC 9/1

0 Likes

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

@Nique

Works the exact same as tagging another user, just start typing title.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

What I would do as well.  Fortunately, they did not dup me.

I am curious to see how they will play this.

If they start 'pulling' money from PP accounts, that is going to upset people, even if money was given in error.  I almost am thinking they will eat the cost.  Maybe they will set up a PAYPAL address and ask those who have received extra payments to send to that address.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes