cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Mills, Ibotta and Fetch Rewards

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I JUST NOTICED for the first time the General Mills Ibotta bonus, and there's a whole host of different cereal offers to complete - you only need 3.

Cash back for all the offers pay at least one buckaroo, but at least one - Larabar cereal? - is TWO buckaroos 

If you also have Fetch Rewards - and if you don't here's my link - https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referraltext?code=VPW7K - there's a limited time offer of 1K points (i.e., one buckaroo) for Cinnamon Toast Crunch/Pokemon/Dunkaroos (I already used up that one just this past Tuesday), 🍓 multi grain Cheerios (I think that's what it is), Wonderworks and Larabar (that 1 may be 2K points/2 buckaroos) and 1-2 others I 4got about.

BTW you can only get these for the deal stack double play at Walmart.

Finally, if you have Box Tops for Education you can strike a big blow there by catching this double play

BTW did you know BT4E is the brain child of General Mills?

Tags (1)
6 Replies

Re: General Mills, Ibotta and Fetch Rewards

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

As I mentioned in another post, I was a Box Top Coordinator at my girls' school.  This was 20 years ago!  How times fly.  

@RCKCreatEnt , you are correct that Box Tops was originally created by General Mills and only General Mills products were available to earn Box Tops.  However, they eventually spun Box Tops off as a separate entity and invited other non-competing products.  Products, like Ziploc and Nestle and Paper Mate.

Box Tops started out on the packages and you had to cut them out and send them to your school.  Some are still done this way, but most are done by submitting your receipt.  Very easy.

Even if you don't have any children or your children are all grown up, I would definitely recommend downloading the app and scanning your receipts to benefit the school of your choice.  Each one is worth $.10 and it really adds up.  They will occasionally have bonuses that help the school earn even more.

It only takes a minute to scan a receipt and it costs you nothing.  But it can help a school immensely.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Missed out on the pre-app bad ol' days of BT4E

Downloaded BT4E the last Friday before the $4 bonus, made GM purchases that day and Saturday and got the bonus Saturday

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Today I have $1.30 in lifetime and school year earnings with BT4E.

I still regard BT4E as a GM brain child even if non GM products are also affiliated. Just yesterday I bought 3 boxes of Annie's pasta (spirals/corkscrews were BOGOF) at Sprouts and I know Cascadian Farm is another BT4E affiliate. Don't remember off the top of my head what that did 4 BT4E but got 98 receipt scan points with Fetch Rewards

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Update: While the Ibotta General Mills bonus is still on till March 15, Fetch Rewards has extended it's special offers of 1K points/$1 for select General Mills cereals concurrent with the Ibotta General Mills bonus, except 2K points/$2 for Larabar and Wonderworks.  The last 2 may cost a mouthful (between $6.30-$6.98) but if you stack Ibotta and Fetch Rewards buying one or both you'd ultimately make $4-$8 in cash back.

Again only purchases from Walmart are eligible for cash back from BOTH Ibotta and Walmart

https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referraltext?code=VPW7K 

0 Likes

Sandyb75
Saver

Great deal. 
fetch has 1.00 cash back on the Cheerios with strawberries and Ibotta too. It’s the family size from Walmart. 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Sandyb75 I completed the GM Bonus last night with Wonderworks keto friendly and earned $4 total cash back ($2 apiece from Ibotta and Fetch Rewards). Did it at Walmart of course, also completed 3 other much cheaper offers (Wonderworks costs a whopping $6.98 so I would never be so blithe in buying it without sufficient incentive).

Now I'm just 3 away from my MW2M (Mid Week Money Maker, only one buckaroo but HOHHHHH-WELL what the hey) and ONE AWAY from my RB (Rising bonus)

0 Likes