cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Get Upside” question

Sjh2k
Shopper

Recently I added “Get Upside”. However, it only lists “gas stations”, that are participating. That’s great! But the main reason I added them was for “groceries “. Only thing shows up for “Grocery or Restaurants “ is “Sorry, we are a small startup, add a name or area, so we can add them to our list “ type message. I did that approximately 1 month ago, and still nothing. Anyone else have info on this, if you supplied actual names of grocery stores and restaurants, that they actually did add, within a reasonable time frame?  Am I wasting time, waiting here? What’s your experiences?  Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: “Get Upside” question

megla
Core Shopper

I thought it was only a gas station app?

0 Likes

Christie2
Rewards Guide

There are no groceries or restaurants in my area either.  I think the app is worth it just for the gas. 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Christie2 

I agree

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Sjh2k 

Nothing in my area either, but I knew that when I signed up. But the gas station that I pass by every day on my way to work is on there and I live in a small town.

0 Likes

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

😁  Get upside is mainly for gas   I have had the app for 2 years Small time app may be better in bigger cities like New York  or  California .  Grocery or Restaurants have to participate in the Get upside program before any will show up on the  those two categories . That is the reason they asked you to add a Grocery or Restaurants So they encourage them to participate in there program.  Since you are not seeing anything listed none are participating with get upside..  I live in a small town the only thing i have listed under Restaurant is a place 48 miles away for 46 % back  That a pretty good deal But travelling 48 miles to eat you will spent that in gas

It may get better in time most of us don't have that GetUpside.jpg

Sjh2k
Shopper

Thank you for your responses. I’ve got a better idea now that it’s probably just mainly gas. It prompted me to submit grocery stores/restaurants, so it led me to believe those would be added. Unfortunately the gas station’s listed are out of my way a bit. But at least I know now. Again, appreciate your responses. 

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

It certainly depends on your area I just opened mine and have at least 5 gas stations within 3 miles of me

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Sjh2k I'm over a year and half into Get Upside and truth be told be told I make a heck of a lot more claiming and completing deals for Planet Smoothie (and 1 specific location at that), though the last 3 days I've gotten 15¢/g extra on top of 15¢+/g base, 1st 3Xs all year I got deals with 11¢+/g.

I have in the past submitted names and addresses of eateries and grocery stores I'd like to see become part of the Get Upside network, only to get form replies and no words or updates of action. However it never hurts to keep trying