cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gillette

Janet1964
Super Saver

I went to Walmart today to buy groceries for a friend. No bonuses to work for! I only needed milk and bread this week anyway.

anyway, I scanned the travel size of the Gillette gel deodorant and it matched. Since they only had 5 left in the store- I bought them all for 1.97 less 1.50 rebate = .47 each.

they didn’t have any of the regular solid Gillette deodorant. 

I also found a full size Degree Spray Deodorant on clearance for $1.50 and used a $1.25 printable = .25

i bought a bag of Truvia Sweetener for 7.99 less 2 coupon less 2 Ibotta = 3.99.

i bought 2 packs of Zebra Z-grip ink pens 7 ct for $2.94 each and got $3 back from Ibotta and used a $2/2 coupon that was expiring tomorrow = .88 for 14 ink pens.

my deal of the day was a Gleem Rechargable Toothbrush on clearance from $50 to $14.70 less .10 any toothbrush Ibotta = 14.60.

I found a neoprene travel pillow that hooks to your car headrest on clearance from $15 to $8.15. I usually fall asleep in the car on our trips and it hurts my neck.

I scanned like 10 items in the store through Shopkick to finish and earn a $25 Walmart Gift Card, which paid for my toothbrush and pillow.

Even though I wasn’t shopping for Ibotta rebates, I did 7 offers and got back $18 without even trying.

I was saving my Ibotta rebates for Monday which is a new month. 

when I got home, I saw that Feb was my best month ever with $296 in savings just with Ibotta.

Tags (1)
10 Replies

Re: Gillette

John102
Saver

Like the travel size deal

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

This sounds like a great shopping trip. I sometimes overthink my trips to make sure I get the deals/don’t miss anything/scan extra items/look for clearance. It can be exhausting. Lol. But this sounds much more relaxed - and you did so well!  Thanks for the inspiration 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@John102 

Yes

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I was just looking at my receipt and the Truvia rang up at 5.99 less 2 digital less 2 Ibotta = 1.99 even better!

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 you're the very first person on my mind to ask about this. I got this epic wicked dry peeling skin on my toes - BTW I walk around in flip flops when I'm not semi-dressing to impress and I quickly whip on sneakers as needed. Any product recommendations, especially if there might be Ibotta, Fetch Rewards, Checkout51 or Shopkick cash back to be had?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  ##Too bad you didn't ask earlier.  The Lotrimin had a great offer on SB making them really cheap - but now the offer has been decreased. 

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@RCKCreatEnt if I may plz...Janet may very well have another suggestion but I have one that I use as I live in Arizona and wear opened toed sandles ALOT and dry cracking toes and heels are something I'm very familiar with sadly! I would have to get pedicures every 2 weeks mainly because of that. Very expensive! Anyways the gal U use to go to told me to use vaseline. 2 reasons...#1 it's much cheaper, #2 it does not contain any water. So what I do is right after everywhere shower/bath is put a generous amount of vaseline all over my feet and then put a pair of cotton socks on for a couple hours or longer just around the house. You could even just leave them on for bed. I can't sleep with socks on tho so I usually take th off just before bed and by then the Vaseline has absorbed into my skin. It makes an immediate difference! I also once a week use a a foot scraper to get any dead skin off and then apply the Vaseline. Since doing this routinely, I never have the painful irritating dry cracked toes or heels. I didnt check before writing this but I know Ibotta and shopkick had vaseline offers as I redeemed from both sites not that one ago for this very reason. Hope this helps!! 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY GR8 to know! I'll BOLO (be on [the] lookout) for the next SB special offer then it will become a 'git-r-dun' deal

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Donna2 when you live in AZ dry cracked toe skin is probably a year round issue

0 Likes