cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gold Crown Hallmark Store

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Ibotta use to have Gold Crown Hallmark store rebates, but it appears to be gone.

My wife bought some birthday cards recently and I was hoping it was still in Ibotta.  I did find a SB rebate for 100 SB.  I seem to remember another app giving some sort of rebate, but I can't remember where I saw it.

Anyone know of another Gold Crown Hallmark savings opportunity that I might be able to submit my receipt to?

Thanks.

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Gold Crown Hallmark Store

Mazzatentatrace
Shopper

I remember iBotta having this before and sometimes they will have a rebate but they will show Walmart or Giant as the retailer to get cash back.

Gold Crown Hallmark has their own savings, deals & promos. You just have to sign up online.

Hope this is helpful

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Well, I knew I had seen another Hallmark Store offer somewhere.  It was in Swagbucks!  I submitted my receipt for the 100 SB, but there was a 500 SB offer in another spot if you spent more than $10.  My receipt was for $18.

Oh, well, live and learn, I guess.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Shopkick - mine shows 600 kicks for a receipt - which is $2.40

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I looked at Shopkick.  It is not 600 points for one receipt.  It is 200 points for three items, all Valentine's Day related.  My wife was buying birthday cards.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I was just checking SB and they have 500 SB ($5) wys $10

I know you said $1 - maybe the offer changed or we have different offers. 

0 Likes