cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golden Chips Ahoy $1.12 money maker at Kroger- Update: Better MM w/ Checkout 51

mom2furkids
Saver

My Kroger has the Golden Chips Ahoy on sale for $1.88. There is $1.00 back with Ibotta, $1.00  KCB offer and $1.00 back with CDC making them $1.12 money maker (not counting tax). My store only had one package left but I believe the Ibotta and KCB offers allow up to 5 rebates. A .12 money maker before tax in that case for additional purchases.

***Update- Thank you to @Rickibotta for sharing the following:

$3.60 MM WYB5 with CHECKOUT51

This will be a $3.60 moneymaker with c51

Buy 5 @ $1.88 = $9.40 less $5 IR less $5 KCB less $1 CDC less $2 C51 = $3.60 mm.

remember to add the CDC before you shop or they wont give you credit

C51 - $1 WYB2 X 2

30 Replies

Re: Golden Chips Ahoy $1.12 money maker at Kroger

What-Shot
Super Saver

I'm attempting to check if this is available to me, but at the moment my Kroger/Smith's store is offline (both app & website). 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

mom2furkids
Saver

@What-Shot Fingers crossed for you! I didn't need them, but it was too good to pass up!

What-Shot
Super Saver

Agreed! Money Makers are ALWAYS too good to pass up! Typically I donate a snack such as this, but "making money" by purchasing something to donate makes it even more thrilling! 

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@What-Shot  Same here for Ralphs in California, must be system-wide 😳

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Haven't found them anywhere in the Atlanta area, especially not at Kroger

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@mom2furkids: The website is back up. Apparently my store also has them for 1.88 along with a KCB & ibotta. 

However, my KCB is not yet active/valid....so I guess I will need to wait until Friday (when most new KCB offers flip). 

Thanx again!

mom2furkids
Saver

@RCKCreatEnt Since you're not too far from me, hopefully one of your local stores will get them in soon. I got lucky getting the last package. Next time you're out check the section in front of the milk if you haven't already. My store puts cookies there. That was where I found the Oreo Dynasty. They weren't on the shelf in the cookie section at all.

mom2furkids
Saver

@What-Shot Yay, so glad you've got the same price. My KCB was showing "no items associated with this deal", but I'm positive it worked anyway. It has already disappeared from my active list. But I completely understand not wanting to chance it and waiting a day!

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

CD5FDDE2-28BF-4D34-B666-56C0989EDBE2.jpeg

I think this is the answer to the app being down