cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Golden Chips Ahoy $1.12 money maker at Kroger

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Xiao I hope you get lucky like I did. Sometimes I tend to have tunnel vision when shopping and was thinking my store was sold out of the Oreo Dynasty's when I just happened to see them walking past. They were in front of the milk in one of those open coolers with yogurt or juice or something inside. Sending out good vibes that your store is set up the same way! 

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@What-Shot @Rickibotta I wanted to let you both know that I did receive KCB credit this morning for the two offers I bought right after loading to my card on Thursday. Of course now that you've shared your negative experiences with me, I probably won't test my luck next time. Thanks for the warning!

What-Shot
Super Saver

@mom2furkids;: oh, i am happy for Your success Thank you for The update/status. .

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mom2furkids 

Yes happy for you.  Glad it worked.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Re: Golden Chips Ahoy $1.12 money maker at Kroger- Update: Better MM w/ Checkout 51

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mom2furkids FINALLY I found this new Chips Ahoy variety in a Kroger! 

CheckOut51 is offering $1 cash back for ANY TWO Nabisco cookies or crackers

Anyway, triple play McSTACKsky, here I come!

0 Likes

Re: Golden Chips Ahoy $1.12 money maker at Kroger- Update: Better MM w/ Checkout 51

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@RCKCreatEnt WooHoo! I love it when a plan comes together! LOL You finally found them when the stars aligned for a triple play! So exciting! It's the little things in life as they say. I don't currently use CheckOut51, but I keep meaning to look into it. Clearly I am missing out!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I think these may have about run their course.  I luckily found 5 of these hiding behind other cookies on the top shelf.  I have a feeling my kroger won't restock.  I have 10 or 15 of them so I guess I am good with it.

@RCKCreatEnt 

Remember, as I posted above, this is s $3.60 mm if u buy 5 using c51 and cdc.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

sjlopez11
Deal Sharer

Sadly my Kroger didn't have them, I even checked the endcaps 😭

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@sjlopez11 

Someone said they found them by the milk.   I suppose they meant in one of those portable cardboard displays. I can't believe how lucky I was to find them on top shelf.  I saw a few other new flavors though.   

Ashabutterflys
Rewards Hunter

i am still pretty new what does CDC mean? Thanks

0 Likes