cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Deal on NuttZo

mmoore01
Deal Master

My Walmart stores feature the Freeosk machines that give free samples.  This week was a free sample of NuttZo.  It is a spread, like peanut butter, but it has other nuts in it.  The package also included a $3.00 coupon off one jar.

There is also a $3.00 rebate from Ibotta.  The cheaper flavor is $6.97 at my store.  After the coupon and the Ibotta rebate, it is only $.97.

I haven't tried my free sample yet, but if I like it, I plan to buy one tomorrow to help with any new bonus that may come out tomorrow.  I didn't get a Mid-Week Bonus, so I am hoping I will get a weekend one.

5 Replies

Re: Great Deal on NuttZo

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Nice deal.  I wish my Freeosk was actually loaded with freebies. 

FYI - you probably noticed Polaner all fruit is up to $3 on SB - I did it at Shoprite for a .51 MM - but of course it went into pending. 

Combine it with your NuttZo for a nice sandwich 

TXbelle
Super Saver

@mmoore01 

I checked the stores that have the Ibotta offer and the prices are $9.99 and up! Our Albertsons have those sample kiosks but for now they're pushing Tim Horton kcups.  Even with a $6 discount,  these nut butter prices are NUTZO 😇.

mmoore01
Deal Master

Just an update on NuttZo spread.  

I finally got around to trying this product.  Here are my comments on the product:

The jar has the lid on the bottom.  This makes it hard to read the label when it is open.

There seems to be a lot of oil on the top.  Even after stirring, it was very runny.  This made it difficult to use a knife.  I might recommend a spoon.  And don't put too much on your bread.  It will simply run out making a mess.

As for the taste, it tastes about the same as any other cheaper peanut butter.  Unfortunately, I prefer crunchy peanut butter instead of runny peanut butter.   I don't think I will buy it again, unless it is free.

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

Did you try standing on your head?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 For better or worse, I think the jar lid is on the bottom because it is the kind of nut butter that needs to be stirred.  Whenever I have this kind of pb, I store it upside down so that it's quicker and easier to mix.

0 Likes