MrsJez1989
Rewards Hunter

CC780FF0-A19C-4C3D-9D6C-1B2A1CE4B417.jpeg

5 Replies

Re: Great deals at Walmart

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MrsJez1989 

What is better than Yasso Poppables?  Not much.

But a peelie 'sweetens' the deal

Appears these are around $4.98 at WM.   $1.50 peeli + $2 IR  (limit 5)

$1.48 X 5 seems like what my mission would be  ...yum!!!!

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Re: Great deals on Yasso Poppables at Walmart

123Save
Skilled Saver

I’m a fan of Yasso but the Poppables are the most expensive item by weight. The whole box is only 4 oz! 😳

That’s not a lot of food to enjoy. A box of their bars and sandwiches are 10-14 oz.

If you like the sandwiches, there’s a 50% off Target Circle offer. Not sure how widely available it is, so, as always, YMMV. 

BE35AEAF-66B4-4B75-AB09-0FE164B4BEDA.jpeg

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MrsJez1989 I've yet to find these.  I personally love peelies!  Thanks for sharing.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@123Save 

The poppables are $1.50 after stacking though, so that is why the peelie is especially important.  I stock up at this price all time because they are sooo amazing.

And I think the sandwiches are horrible.  The outer cookie part is an odd texture compared to other similar products.

Regardless which product line of these products, I am cheap, so I will only entertain buying them if $2 or under.  That includes the Yasso line as well as the Blue Bunny line.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Wow, that's a good coupon. Sadly, I have never seen these at any store in my area. I have heard of the Yasso brand but never saw them. I hope you enjoy them....they look good.

0 Likes