cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grove Co saga on ShopKick....

What-Shot
Super Saver

Am I the only one who is still waiting for ShopKick to resolve the issue of reduced kicks for the Grove Co. offer(s)? I submitted a receipt on May 18 (which appeared to be at full value). Got reduced credit on May 20 and immediately submitted a ticket....re-submitted it on May 26. Still no word. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Grove Co saga on ShopKick....

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  I had LOTS of issues for 4 receipts, but they were all corrected thankfully.

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  My first submission processed like a dream (for 2 of the bundles). My second submission was for only one bundle. I'm feeling abandoned. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@What-Shot I’m still waiting on 1600 of 2000 kicks, which an agent confirmed would be credited, though the kicks have not yet posted.  I sent a follow-up yesterday, so I hope to hear some news in the coming days.

What-Shot
Super Saver

@cjwoody: I'm only expecting an additional 1075 of 2000. I've not heard anything. I'm happy for you that you've confirmed some level of communication. Wishing you prompt & painless resolution! 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot. So frustrating, I'm sorry it's taking so long.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  @What-Shot 

Hate this app!   Everything about it.

Their main function I believe is to help us realize how lucky we are to have ibotta support.

WHAT, I had 4 back-and-forths with them before they finally got it right.  It took me 11 days.

I am sure they will fix it for you.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

It took a long time for my malt submission and that was only for a few bucks. They messed up and then I had to resubmit. But I did get it. I bugged them on Instagram so that may have helped. A lot of people complaining. 

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@What-Shot I received a kind response overnight, and the kicks were awarded to me in the SK app.  For me, the solution was to open a new ticket with a screenshot of the first agent’s response as support.

What-Shot
Super Saver

@cjwoody, @Titanpinay. @Rickibotta, @FelskyNY:
So today I submitted a totally new ticket for the missing 1075 kicks along with a screenshot (as suggested by @cjwoody) of their previous auto PLUS duplicates of the relevant screenshots I had submitted last time.