cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grove Co - Target SK Deals (Not FREE but Worth a look)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Two promotions that result in great savings:

• Target promotion - Save $5 off $20 Grove Purchases.  Not a gift card.  Actual pre-tax deduction
  • Shopkick - Save 2000 kicks  ($8) on any dispense
  • Shopkick - Save 900 kicks ($3.60) on dish soap refill
  • Shopkick - Save 900 kicks ($3.60) on hand soap refill
  • Shopkick - Save 900 kicks ($3.60) on cleaner concentrate

Note that SK has four distinct offers; each with a limit of one

Example #1  (Hand Dispenser + hand soap refill + dish soap refill)

If you got all of these before, the best bang for the buck seems to be getting another hand soap dispenser along with one dish soap refill and one hand soap refill because it gets you over the $20 threshold..  

Hand soap dispenser ($13.99) + hand soap refill ($4.99) + dish soap refill ($4.99) = $23.97 less $5 Promo = $18.97

$18.97 less $15.20   [3,800 kicks (2000+900+900)]  = $3.77  (plus u pay tax on the $18.97; not the $23.97)

Example #2  (Glass spray bottle + concentrate)

Good deal if you really just want to get another spray bottle to use around the house with more concentrate

Glass spray bottle ($14.99) + cleaner concentrate  ($6.99) = $21.98 less $5 Promo = $16.98

$16.98 less $11.60   [2,900 kicks (2000+900)]  = $5.38  (plus u pay tax on the $16.98; not the $21.98)

Example #3  (Just need a refill; I don't care about the $5 off)

If you don't want any dispenser and just want refills

Dish soap refill:   ($4.99)  less  $3.60  SK (900 kicks) = $1.39 plus tax

Hand soap refill: ($4.99)  less  $3.60  SK (900 kicks) = $1.39 plus tax

Concentrate:       ($6.99)  less  $3.60  SK (900 kicks) = $3.39 plus tax

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
14 Replies

Re: Grove Co - Target SK Deals (Not FREE but Worth a look)

Dean
Core Shopper

This is another YMMV deal. My kicks are  1,350 and 600.  

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

My dispenser is only 1,350 kicks and the refills are 600. I would have actually done your second example if I had your offer. Still appreciate your great breakdown.

If anyone does the all purpose cleaner, it will stack with Ibotta for the next 9 hours.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Loves2Save. @Dean 

Click thru the SUBMIT RECEIPT button to see if the amount changes.  I always try that when someone has something different.

I have no IR for any GROVE product.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Rickibotta My SK offers are the same.  Thanks for the detailed post.

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta Good to know it could change but not in this instance.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Loves2Save 

Yeah.  Let's say there is an offer for 500 kicks, but when you click that SUBMIT RECEIPT, it shows up as CLAIM 100 KICKS.   That is one of the ways we run into tickets.  So if I notice that happening where it lowers what you thought, I always back up to the prior screen with the SUBMIT RECEIPT button and screenshot that, showing the 500 kicks.   Then when they give me 100 kicks, I create a ticket and attach the screenshot.   They have always given me the extra kicks.

Anyway, as I had said, the reverse also is true on occasion.   Others may say they have 500 kicks for something but your SK shows 100,  If I click thru the SUBMIT RECEIPT and it says CLAIM 500 KICKS, then that is what I have always gotten. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So, I did the below. 

I already had an 'orange' spray bottle with cleaner concentrate, so this time I got a gray bottle and tub *& tile cleaner..  I justified paying what I did by reminding myself I made money on the first 3 sets I bought <and> because  the bottle silicone sleeve can be rotated to reveal a changeable label that tells you what the contents are.  I know you could just slap a label on a bottle or tape a piece of paper, but this is much cooler.....lol

Example #4  (Glass spray bottle + tub & tile cleaner concentrate)

Good deal if you really just want to get another spray bottle to use around the house with more concentrate

Glass spray bottle ($14.99) + tub & tile cleaner concentrate  ($6.99) = $21.98 less $5 Promo = $16.98

$16.98 less $11.60   [2,900 kicks (2000+900)]  = $5.38  (plus u pay tax on the $16.98; not the $21.98)

(the best part is that I submitted to SK and I got paid within an hour.  That is nice considering they have been paying sort of slow)

0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  That’s a good deal and if I had the same SK offers I would get it. Looking at the Target app and seeing those items in low supply at the local store must mean that others got similar deals. But I’m not going to get them and hope that SK gives me higher discounts. I joined SK back when the Grove freebies were all the rage but I missed out on getting them, mostly because they were out of stock. I also recall all the problems people had after SK changed the rebate values. So I just go by what I see and decided that it’s a little pricey for some fancy bottles. BTW, how good are those products as far as cleaning?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

So, here is the deal;...loll. 

I am slightly addicted to buying soaps, and storage containers among other things.   So I haven't actually used any of the Grove products yet  🤣   

This is now my 4th set.

• Set #1:  Glass spray bottle (orange sleeve) with the multi-purpose concentrate leaner
  • Set #2:  Dish soap and dispenser
  • Set #3:  Hand soap and dispenser
  • Set #4:  Glass spray bottle (grey sleeve) with the tub & tile concentrate cleaner

Including tax, I have paid a grad total of 74¢ for all 4 sets,

0 Likes