Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grove stack at Target

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

32F57189-511F-4309-B30D-AE830C67C997.jpeg

7092D181-FEB1-42C4-BF97-16A5DCC874EB.jpeg

TC and SK stack for soap refills makes them $2.86 

You can do the same deal with the dish soap and stack it with ‘any dish soap’ in IB

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Grove stack at Target

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Welshcar 

All my pretty Grove sets are still on display.....lol.  

Do you know if pretty much any soap would work in the different dispensers (soap and dish)?

Just wondering if Softsoap or generic would work for example since it is cheaper.

I agree sub-$3 is not bad, but I am just cheap/stingy, (pronounced 'stinjy' not like what a bee does - I am not sting-y)

(the above line is loads more funny if you read it in a Ken Jennings voice.....do it I dare you)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can be pretty stingy but when it comes to personal care items, I try to shop clean. So, I will pay a little more for Grove products. 
I use an app called Think Dirty (I know) in which you can put in a product name and it will tell you if it has dirty (unhealthy or toxic) ingredients. It breaks it all down quite nicely, even telling you what the impacts are of the chemicals. 
I imagine any liquid soap would work in the dispensers, though. 

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta after I used up the grove hand cleaner in the matching dispenser, I refilled it with safeguard hand soap and have had no trouble with it clogging or anything.