cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hall's Cough Drops - FREE at Dollar Tree with C51 (LIMIT5)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Valid on 10 ct or larger, any variety.. 

I have been getting MAX STRENGTH 30 COUNT, pictured below.  Availability will vary by store.. 

20211202_053708.jpg

Watch out for the HALLS DEFENSE. 

It is not really a cough drop at all, but rather a vitamin C supplement.

This has been limit=1 for the last three weeks or so..

Now it is back to LIMIT5  @MeLMeL11 

@Dean easy way to get $5 towards your C51 cashout

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
7 Replies

Re: Hall's Cough Drops - FREE at Dollar Tree with C51 (LIMIT5)

Dean

Is that bag $1? I wish CO51 had a more detailed description of what items qualify. Could also use a scanner. 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean My DT is still $1 for all items. 

The C51 descrption says 'Valid on 10 ct or larger, any variety'  It really can't get much clearer than that.

Anyway I have been doing this deal since October.  Only the limit has varied.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta ....thanks for the heads up! Going to try to snag some tomorrow.

Yea, that reset burned me a few weeks ago. But it does state " limit 5" on my offer now! 

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta ...oh and I bought those max strength ones at the grocery store a few months ago...they are STRONG!

My DT only had cherry and honey last time I went in there.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta   Got my 5 yesterday morning. Oddly, CO51 at first rejected all 5, claiming I’d met the maximum for the month. Opened a ticket and it got resolved relatively quickly. First time calling upon their customer service team; give them thumbs up 👍 for their response time!

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Tikiki  Same thing happened to me last night!  I grabbed 5 of the honey lemon.  Glad they resolved so quickly for us 🥳

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki @cjwoody 

This did NOT happen to me yesterday, but it did happen last week once, and I believe it was on a different item.  

Recently I also had a rejection  complaining about the amount not being on the receipt, but it took me to a screen asking me where the date was........lol.  Was a very short receipt and very clear, with a nice little border around all sides.

0 Likes