cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Halo Top Ice Cream MM at Publix Stacking SB & CO51 (if your sale starts on Weds 1/25)

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

Sales at my Publix start on Wednesday. Beginning today Halo Top ice cream is on sale BOGO. SB has an offer for $8.00 back WYB2 that says it expires today plus CO51 has $1.00 back up to 5 times. They are regularly priced $5.99 at my store.

Buy 2 for $5.99 minus $8.00 SB minus $2.00 CO51 equals a $4.01 MM. Or buy 4 and double it. I maxed out. It is possible SB will renew this offer, but if you can I'd go for the sure thing and pick it up today if your sale has already started.

I find these to be so creamy and delicious unlike some other lower calorie ice cream (N!ck's I'm talking about you!).

13 Replies

Re: Halo Top Ice Cream MM at Publix Stacking SB & CO51 (if your sale starts on Weds 1/25)

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@mom2furkids 

You beat me to it. I got strawberry and sea salt caramel.

Also- Tide Rescue stain remover is BOGO. There are new $2 peelies and a $2.50 IR. I just got 5 bottles for a $10 MM. 

Re: Halo Top Ice Cream MM at Publix Stacking SB & CO51 (if your sale starts on Weds 1/25)

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@123Save @123Save @thanks both! At Publix picking these up. Sadly no peelies but still got one of the tide! 

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@123Save I got Caramel Macchiato and Mint Chip. I really enjoy these. And they are still rich enough that one serving satisfies me. 

Thanks for the heads up on the Tide Rescue. I was so focused on the Halo Top that I really didn't even look to see what else was on sale. LOL I'll be making another trip tomorrow! 

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

I just picked up the tide, halo top, florastor probiotic, and good culture cottage cheese cup (Merryfield offer $1 back after all points applied) all as a MM. Publix is great this week! 

0 Likes

Weino
Rewards Guide

I'm down from the Northeast visiting my parents in FL. The Publix here starts their sales on Thursdays. I'll have to see if the Swagbucks offer renews tomorrow. I made a little bit on some Quaker oats today. The canisters were BOGO so 2 for $4.49 minus $2 coupon minus $3 ibotta. I see starting tomorrow they have Bobo's oat bites and bars BOGO and ibotta also has a BOGO so it comes out to free. 

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

Laughing Cow is BOGO $4.19 [SB & CO51 Combo]

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Weino  l live in Florida 

7A810930-895C-415C-8416-50D546B1871E.jpeg

 CO51  gone

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Weino thanks for the heads up about the oatmeal bites! I definitely don’t need them, but I somehow got close to a big bonus, even though I wasn’t trying, so I got them and put them in my donation box tonight!

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

Thanks to everyone for all of the deals😁

@mom2furkids I took your advice and picked up the Halo yesterday. I'm glad that I did because both the SB & CO51 offers didn't reset. I picked up the caramel macchiato and chocolate peanut butter and I'm looking forward to trying it. 

@123Save My store was wiped out of Tide but glad you were able to pick some up.

@Weino  I like the Bobo bars and I've been waiting for a deal at Kroger to try the bites. Thanks for posting!

@Shopgirl This is a great week for Publix deals! I was finally able to get to $20 with CO51 which seems to take forever.

If you missed the Just Egg deal at Target, it's on sale @ Publix through 1/27 for $3.49 - $1.25IR - $1.00 CDC + Alexa.

For the folks who participate in the P&G Good Everyday program, don't forgot to upload your Tide receipts.

The only gift cards available now are Starbucks and Dunkin but I keep hoping that they are going to add some more.