cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Halo Top Ice Cream

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

Has anyone ever tried Halo Top ice cream? I noticed that Kroger has it on sale for 2.49 with a 1.00 Ibotta?

9 Replies

Re: Halo Top Ice Cream

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

My Kroger doesn't have it on sale. I have had several non dairy "ice creams". Some are good (Brave Robot) and some are ok. I think I have had the Halo 360 (or some number after). It must have been ok or I would have remembered never to buy it again. I'm of the school that if it's cold and sweet, it can't be all bad...

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Janet1964  Halo top has diary & dairy free .it’s good .at that price Buy It!

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

I tried it a while back, PB & Choco, decent. I prefer dairy based dairy myself. Hard to mess up true ice cream made with cream & sugar. 

I have gotten real leary of the non-dairy brands after trying the Robot and the other recent free one. Both would be highly suitable for the High Saturated Fat lose weight schemes.

Screenshot_20210613-165324_Kroger.jpg

 B. Robot shown above

cweiner31
Rewards Guide

I love a lot of the healthier ice creams but not Halo Top. Too soft and flavorless for me. I love Nick's and am on their mailing list. They often send coupons for $2 off 1 or $5 off 3. Last week they sent $2.50 off 1 coupons and now it's on sale for $2.99 near me. Yum, 49 cent delicious healthy ice cream!

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Janet1964 

Halo is one of my faves. If you have a Publix, it is BOGO this week.

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

if you decide to get it, don't overlook your KCB for another $1 rebate.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I am just not an ice cream snob.  To me, the Kroger Deluxe is as good as anything I could pay $10 for.

I have tried three or four of the Halo Tops wen I got them for next to nothing.   For me, birthday cake was the star.  They were all fine.  I liked them... They are ice cream.   So they are good,

I just have not found any that I routinely want to pay much more than the $1.25 to $2 I get 3 quarts of Kroger deluxe for

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@What-Shot 

YMMV, but my KCB offer for Halo Top is only on the Keto Bites

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

At the very least I have one KCB on HT pints and a different one on HT Pops. @Rickibotta 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~