cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Mother's Day Ibotta style

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

💐  💐 Happy Mother's Day 💐 💐

Receive a $50.00 restaurant.com gift card from Jergens when you buy $10.00 worth of Jergens skincare products at 1 time.

This offer can be found in the Sunday paper Smart Source insert from 05/02/2021

Coupons in Sunday paper 05/02/2021 & Ibotta rebates on Jergens products.

Yes!! this is not a misprint $50.00 when you spend $10.00 on Jergens skincare products. You must spend $10.00 before taxes and after all discounts and coupons have been applied.

Now before the naysayers jump on the scam band wagon go to website or Sunday paper and you be the judge. I redeemed this same offer. 

My disclaimer, These are my own thoughts if their is a similar post already in the forum it is not my intentions to post jack anyone else hard work. and if anyone feel like this is in the wrong forum well do what you do 🚔 🚔

OBSHOP_0-1620164953734.png

OBSHOP_1-1620164998916.png

OBSHOP_2-1620165355145.png        OBSHOP_3-1620165386196.png

Paying full price is optional
6 Replies

Re: Happy Mother's Day Ibotta style

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

The $10 offers on restaurant.com usually cost around $4 or $5 (I haven't purchased these in a while).

Be sure to check to see if the restaurants they are advertising are still available in your area.  When I bought these a few years ago, some of the restaurants were out of business.  With COVID, I suspect even more will be gone.  I checked my area and they only have eight restaurants within my 30 mile area.

Each restaurant has different criteria for using the certificate, so be sure to read the details.

We did enjoy a few meals with the ones we could find. 

Enjoy!

Floey
Shopper

Wow! That’s awesome! Thanks for the tip! 😄

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Floey @mmoore01 

I used this offer last year living close to Memphis I didn't have any issue redeeming restaurant gift card. @mmoore01 makes a good point make sure desired restaurant participants with restaurant gift card. Was not a bad deal I didn't belive it.  

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

I had no problems when I used this $50 Restaurant.com offer.  Bought the Jergens items and submitted proofs. The offer was honored, without having to resubmit everything a dozen times.  It was refreshing!

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Sorensoj 

Meals seem to always taste better when they are free or partially paid for.. I'm glad to see this offer returned this year. I agree submission was a walk in the park😀😀

0 Likes

s179077
Rewards Hunter

cool

0 Likes