Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Harris Teeter Deals

KM06
Skilled Saver

Found a few things at Harris Teeter

• Just crack an egg omelet rounds on sale 2/$6, $1 DQ and $2 back with ibotta
  • King Arthur single serve cups 2/$3, $1 back when you buy 2, this was unadvertised in my store
  • Lipton 64oz tea's 2/$5, there were two different rebates $1 or $.50 back
  • Delizza eclairs on sale for $4.99, $1.50 DQ and $1.50 back with ibotta, the cashier said they were really good but she had to about 6 to feel like she ate anything
  • Clio greek yogurt bars $1, $.50 back with ibotta I found these by the yogurt
  • Townhouse crackers b1g1 free, $1 off coupon from kelloggs rewards and $1 back with ibotta

Taking a cue from @Loves2Save and will tag the Harris Teeter shoppers she did!  If I missed anyone I'm sorry let me know and I will right down.

16 Replies

Re: Harris Teeter Deals 4-8-2022

Saipan
Deal Expert

@KM06

Might want to start a running thread like:

Meijer Deals

Then just post as something new pops up. Then all the Harry Totter deals are in one grouping and easily searchable.

0 Likes

Re: Harris Teeter Deals 4-8-2022

KM06
Skilled Saver

@Saipan thanks for the idea.

Re: Harris Teeter Deals

KM06
Skilled Saver
  • Impossible meat on sale $3.99 with $1 for burgers or $1.50 for ground, there was also a $.10 any plant based meat
  • Roar drinks, found near the tonic water in my store, on sale for $1.67.  Buy 2 for $3.33.  Stack with $1 DQ, $1/2 ibotta and $.10 any sports drink
  • Clean and Clear is 20% off.  $2 ibotta and $.10 any facial cleanser
  • McCain quick fries $3.49. $1.50 DQ, $.95 ibotta and $.10 any frozen fry, this offer was expiring soon.  There is a 750 point bonus with fetch 
  • Zen water 1l 2/$3. $1/2 ibotta and $.10 any water. 
  • Single snapple, in the produce/deli fridge section, are on sale $1.25 with $.50 ibotta 
  • N!ck's ice cream pints $4.99 $1 CDC coupon and $1.50 ibotta
  • Gilbert's sausage is on sale $3.24 with $.50 ibotta.  Not a lot but my store seems to always have this in stock.

Harris Teeter is a Kroger affiliate, I'm not sure if these offers are available there or not. 

I just got a notification that the roar and any sports drink offers were reversed. Not sure why, but beware.

0 Likes

KM06
Skilled Saver

4 day deal Thurs-Sun N!CKS pints $2.97 with $1.50 back.

0 Likes

KM06
Skilled Saver

13 oz life cereal on sale 2/$4 stack with coupon from paper $1/2 plus $1.50 from ibotta, $.75 each.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@KM06 I don’t know where you live, Carolinas,?but your prices are are cheaper than Tampa area. WM isn’t even that cheap…

0 Likes

KM06
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813yep I live in NC.  The regular price for life cereal is $4.49, so I was shocked.  I saw the offer this morning, and remembered a coupon.  It was a pleasant surprise when I got to Harris Teeter and saw it on sale.

A few other offers

• Thomas bagels buy 1 get 1 free submit to fetch for 3,098 points when you buy 2, base and bonus.  So $1.88 for 2.
  • McCain quick fries $2.50 there is a $1 DQ, $.95 ibotta, and 250 points with fetch.  If my math is right $.30.  Double check the ibotta offer I think it's only on the Quick Fries, the Fetch offer is potatoes and rings.
  • Colgate toothbrush $1.29 used a $1 DQ and submitted to Fetch for 2,012 points, base plus bonus.  A $1.72 MM, again if my math is right.

Again Harris Teeter is a Kroger affiliate, I'm not sure if these offers are available there.

If you do KFR pringles are on sale 2/$4, there is a $.40 coupon from them that doubles.

0 Likes

KM06
Skilled Saver

From Aug 24-Aug 30 save $5 when you spend $15 on kraft/heinz/oscar mayer/Velveeta there are ibotta items and check the dqs.  

20220825_125514.jpg

If you are a fan of the Harris Teeter brand smores or peppermint bark seasonal ice creams my store had them in stock and on sale $2.49/B1G1 free.  

The Blue Bunny loaded bars are also on sale B1G1 free if you have that ibotta offer.

Don't forget to link your VIC card for Together in Education.

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@KM06  I’m trying to figure out if the bacon is part if the deal. It’s not pictured but others have mentioned it may work but I haven’t seen confirmation from anyone who actually did it. There’s also a $1 evic coupon for it so if it works two would be $3 and change and one would be $2 and change.

0 Likes