cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: HEB 4 Flipz Chocolate Pretzels 5oz for $2

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki   Thank you again -  xoxox - Maybe break out the offer into a new subject line so everyone sees it?

@Xiao  congrats to you - so jealous!!!! I don't even know if there is a Game stop around here.  I chose Play also.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY Agree about the new subject line! 

If you have no use for the GameStop GC, you could consider selling it on Raise or other platform. Yes, you’ll lose a bit of money in transaction but the unwanted GC won’t go to waste. Just a thought. 

@Tikiki  I’m sorry to hear you didn’t win. You most definitely are a WINNER in my book for sharing all kinds of saving tips with us! Thank you again! 🌹

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao  I'll check w/ my sons first - but thanks for the idea.  And yes - we are all winners here to have each other to share with. 

Dean
Deal Ambassador

Went to get 5 more bags at HEB and use the $0.75 coupon sent from Flipz on the fifth bag. But the coupon was not recognized. Kept the fifth bag since the Ibotta offer has a limit of 5. Paid $6.98 and got $3.75 back from Ibotta. So 5 bags for $3.23 or about $0.65 each. Shopkick deal hasn't reset. Still a good deal.

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”

Merry
Saver

Congrats to all you winners and better luck next time to all others