cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HEB 4 Flipz Chocolate Pretzels 5oz for $1.52

Dean
Deal Ambassador

HEB has a 4/$5 store coupon for Flipz Covered Pretzels 5oz bags. Regular price is $1.98. The coupon makes each bag $1.25. Combine with the Ibotta Flipz $0.75 back (limit 5) to get $3 back, and $0.48 back for Shopkick scan and receipt. This brings the final cost to $0.38 per bag, or $1.52.

Note: I just did this deal yesterday and the Ibotta offer reset as I was writing this. The HEB coupon expires at the end of month so still time to stock up.

Edit: Updated to add Shopkick rebates. Thanks to @FelskyNY @mickootay 

• 🛒Buy 4 Flipz Covered Pretzels, 4 - 5 oz, $1.98 reg. price
  • 📱Use 4 for $5 HEB store coupon, in-store or app
  • 📲 $0.75 back Flipz (x4), Ibotta
  • 📲 $0.48 Shopkick scan & receipt

$5 - $3 - $0.48 = $1.52 Enjoy.

EEA6B2BF-44BF-457F-BC97-B49A29D26012.png
33D2414A-BF04-457D-B83F-7B76ABA3117D.png

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”
Labels (1)
24 Replies

Re: HEB 4 Flipz Chocolate Pretzels 5oz for $2

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Dean  No HEB here but I absolutely LOVE the dark chocolate kind, if you also prefer it over milk chocolate. 🍫🥨

0 Likes

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@Xiao  I don’t normally eat these but I tried the white fudge ones a couple of weeks ago when I got a free bag by stacking offers. I couldn’t stop eating them. Honestly, there are cheaper alternatives but this deal makes Flipz the cheapest right now. I got a bag of milk chocolate ones to try. The store didn’t have the dark chocolate ones. I’d like to try those. Sharing these with my mom and sister. I might stock up and save them for the nephews’ Halloween bags. Assuming I have the willpower. 😬

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Dean  The dark chocolate kind was only available at WG in my area but I know that won’t help you with your HEB deal.

So nice of you to share with your family. I total get what you mean by ‘willpower’ - I have none as pretty much ate the whole bag myself…😅

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean I dont know if HEB is on Shopkick, but I know that there have been Flipz offers on SK - so check into it (if you do SK).  If not, you still got an amazing price.  Dip them in ice-cream or yogurt Yummm 

mickootay
Core Shopper

@Dean I was coming to post about this same deal, but at Walmart, no HEB here. There is also a manufacturer coupon from 8/15 inserts I think, for .75/1 3.25 oz or larger. Walmart has them for 1.98 too, if you can find them in your store! All OOS here 🤨😒🙄

0 Likes

mickootay
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY 100SK for me. Thanks for posting!

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  OMG - what a great idea! I’m going to try that later. Also adding some of the THIN Oreos I overpaid at Mariano’s yesterday 😂

@Dean  I forgot to mention earlier that I love how you use emojis to break down the deals. Very clear and easy to follow!

0 Likes

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY @mickootay  I forgot to include the SK part. I did do that and also used the coupon last time. And having them with discounted OUI yogurt makes them tastes so much better.

@Xiao  I stole the emoji idea from KCL. Just testing how it looks with the available emojis. Everyone has there own ways of breaking down the deals. A standard format might make things easier to follow. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean  I had the Lemon Oui yogurt last night - really good - really really good.  But the Ibotta offer is NLA, although I do have $2.50/10 Fetch

0 Likes