cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HEB Bonus Fillers Under $1 Softsoap & Airheads

Dean
Core Shopper

So this might interest only a few people here who shop HEB but I'll put it out there just in case. I found a couple of inexpensive deals to help complete Ibotta bonuses. 

Softsoap 11.25 oz $1.98 - $.50 Ibotta offer - $1 HEB Yellow Coupon = $.48

Airheads 6 oz. candy $1.78 - $.75 Ibotta offer - $.72 Shopkick (30 scan & 150 receipt kicks) = $.31

Labels (2)
8 Replies

Re: HEB Bonus Fillers Under $1 Softsoap & Airheads

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Solid deals.

I get the Airheads for 39¢ each when KCB/ibotta each are 75¢ off.

I may get the Softsoap @ Kroger.  Sale here for $1.49, so it will be 99¢

Doesn't matter how many people the deal helps.   If it helps one person, that is helpful.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Teamshaw
Deal Sharer

@Dean  thank you for sharing! I’m in Texas so I have an H-E-B, so this helps me! 

@Rickibotta I’d love to have a thread of items under $1 to help finish out bonuses. Does that already exist? 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Teamshaw 

What stores do you shop at?

I mostly have deals for Kroger or Meijer.  But I also do WM more lately and Target when someone posts a deal.

Others post mostly WM deals.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Dean
Core Shopper

@Teamshaw @Rickibotta  Glad I could help.

0 Likes

Teamshaw
Deal Sharer

@Rickibotta i mainly shop WM but can do target, cvs, wags or HEB. I unfortunately don’t have a Kroger or meijer 😭

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Teamshaw 

There are quite a few WM deals posted out here throughout the month, several of which may be mm.

But to answer your question more directly, there is no such place to find a compilation of deals under $1. 

One of the difficulties is that the best deals typically involve stacking multiple apps or discounts.  Some of the more common among them are :     ibotta, FETCH, Swagbucks, Shopkicks, Checkout51, coinout, Coupons.com rebates app, Coupons.com and other printables, digital coupons (DQ) 

ibottta recently came out with a 'Free made easy' grouping that can be found in the SPECIAL DEALS scroll bar at the bottom of the home screen .  It is better than nothing, but it also falls under 'no good deed goes unpunished.'   At times there is as much shade as there is praise heaped upon this feature.   Many great ibotta deals are missed here and others seem meh at best.

1) If you have the time throughout the day, keep an eye on new threads in both the DEALS FORUM and DEAL STACKING.  Generally it is manageable to just look through those posts that are new in the last x number of hours

2) For stores you frequent, go to the BEST VALUE tab in store mode.  Often you will find the FAO or BOGO deals here.  Again, not all FAO/BOGO deals will show up here

3) Use other sites such as Krazy Coupon Lady (KCL)   Such sites often include "ibotta matchups" that will advertise best deals for that week.  Most stores have sites specific to posting deals that cater to ibotta offerings catered to just that store 

Dean
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta @Teamshaw  All good advice about finding deals. I would also suggest Free Stuff Finder. I've been finding some good deals there. KCL seems to be focusing less on coupon deals although that's where I got my info when I started couponing. 

One thing I'd like to point out is that most of these apps and sites focus on national chains like Target and Walmart. Nothing wrong with that since that's the main focus of shopping apps. But there are deals at other stores. HEB has 300+ stores in Central and South Texas. HEB was ranked the number 1 grocery chain in the U.S., and 9th largest private company in America. HEB has their own store Yellow coupons that can be stacked with Ibotta and other app offers. So I think mentioning deals might help people since there's potentially a large group of customers who can use this info. Or maybe it helps just a few. Either way, I'll keep a look out for more deals.

0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

Just an FYI because the Ibotta Softsoap offer reappeared after using it this weekend. The Ibotta  offer has a limit of 5, and the HEB coupon is unlimited and expires 6/1/2021. So a good opportunity to get cheap hand soap. 

0 Likes