cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Held up the line today at Sprouts

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TXbelle 

This used to happen to me all the time.   And I used to get my messages disallowed, saying I had reached my limilt. 

It was so persistent and annoying that I left the community for four months.

Since I returned, I have only had the message issue a few times.   And I have not had any posts disappear.

If you continue seeing posts 'disappear' after submission, notify Lara.  Perhaps it was just a one-off though.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

No, it was my fault. I touched a part of my phone that returned the page to the one before, thus sending my incompetent post to oblivion. I'm very untechnical.

As a non techie. How do the @names get at the beginning of a posted post? 

What-Shot
Super Saver

@TXbelle: That is a good question! To include (or tag someone) in a post or reply,  you start by pressing the @ then, without any spaces start typing the name of the person you wish to tag. It's likely that a drop box will open for you to choose from one or more names.  If the correct name appears,  simply tap/select It. If you don't see the name you are looking for,  just keep typing until it appears.

I hope you find this helpful.  Let me know if further information would be helpful.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes