cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hellman's / Best Foods drizzles DEAL STACK

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Here's a Hellman's / Best Foods drizzles/sauces deal stack. This should also be super helpful to reach those bonuses too!

Ibotta: $1.00/1, 5 varieties, EACH THEIR OWN OFFER, up to 5x each.

Fetch: $2.00/1 up to 5x TOTAL, 5 varieties available. Also part of Unilever 5k/$15 offer if purchased at a grocery store.

My WM has them for $3.47ea. My grocery store has them for $4.49ea.

I have $10/48 and $1/15 bonuses. I figure they make each offer I do worth about $.23 more.*** So if, at WM, I buy 1 each of the 5 varieties =$17.35, I get back 5×2k=$10 from Fetch and 5×$1.23=$6.15 from ibotta =$1.20 total / $.24ea.

Total savings are nearly identical if instead you buy 5 at a grocery store for $4.49ea and get an additional 5k in Unilever Fetch rewards. 

***About bonuses...  I often chase bonuses, sometimes I don't, but I find it easiest to divide the bonus value(s) I have by offers needed to earn them so I can see/count them as a particular value per offer. WHAT'S YOUR WAY OF LOOKING AT BONUSES AND THEIR VALUE? DO SHARE!

10 Replies

Re: Hellman's / Best Foods drizzles DEAL STACK

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Kroger Potential on Buying 5 @ $2.99 - At Least $5 MM if UNILEVER Left

Sale price = $2.99 less $1 IR less $2 FETCH = 1¢ moneymaker

If FETCH interprets them as usual, the regular price of $4.49, you cn stisfy one of the Unilever bonuses.

$2.99 X 5 = $22.45 less $5 IR ($1X5)  less $10 FETCH ($2X5) = 5¢ moneymaker

May get credit for $4.49 X5 = $22.45.  That will get you $5 back at least if you haven't exhausted your Unilever. If you are $5 away from your third, it would actually net you $10.   Depends on your situation.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Thanks for sharing. I actually have this offer selected for the vegan variety so I can make my mom a few Thanksgiving dishes she and my kids can eat without dying.  I will definitely be picking up a few extra for stock too. As for the bonuses, I just started to chase them. I really like stacking bonuses when I can but most of the deal stacking Opportunities I see others earn just aren't available in my rural area. I also only buy things that I will use so sometimes it can be hard to deal stack. For me, the bonuses are an incentive to earn and are valuable because I can make my shopping trips around them. It's easier for me to make multiple short trips every week than it is one long trip every week or month. Because of that, I find earning the bonuses to be a better way to plan my shopping trips. Not only do I save money on things I want or need,but I earn a few bucks more completing bonuses. It's a win win for me.

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Marethundsabre Thanks for sharing your take on earning bonuses!

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta Thanks for adding to this deal!

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

If you sign up to receive emails from Unilever brands, they will email you some great coupons to print.  Last week, I received a coupon for $1.25 off the Hellmanns Drizzle Sauces.   Each coupon can be printed twice.

I purchased 2 of the Sauces at Publix for $3.99 each and used my $1.25 off coupons.  Then got $1 IR and $2 Fetch off each, plus they counted towards the Fetch Unilever bonus.  So 2 x 0 26 MM and almost $8 towards the Unilever bonus! 

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Lollykins Great idea about the printables. Thanks!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lollykins 

Do you know where you signed up?  I have been looking for 20 minutes and I don't see a place to sign up for Unilever emails.  I used to get them, but they stopped.a while ago, perhaps a long time....lol

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@123Save 

Thanks.  

So, the link does work.  EMAIL came immediately.

Was able to print $1.25 off a drizzle (two prints), and I have a 50¢ MQ from Sunday's paper, so that means my earlier post about the $5 Kroger potential mm now ends up being about an $8 mm when buying 5 drizzles.

I hate these things, every last flavor of them, but I will find someone to give them to.  I just want the potential $8......lol