cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hellman’s on Fetch

Janet1964
Super Saver

Check your Fetch account!

My Hellman’s reset last night for another 5 bottles at 2,000 points. Stack with Ibotta for $1 each and you can complete up to 5 offers at once. Walmart has for 3.47 each, so .47 each bottle. I had completed this offer 2 weeks ago as part of the Unilever Bonus. 

7 Replies

Re: Hellman’s on Fetch

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I'm really biased in favor of Sir Kensington mayo, especially chipotle; I'm quite disappointed I haven't yet found any of the new Sriracha one 

speaking of mayo, Kroger has been offering FITTEH CENT cash back for TWO JARS of Duke's mayo, that's a 'no way Jose' for me

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

So over the last two days, I have purchased 5 of the drizzles, for essentially a $13.22 moneymaker on all 5.

I did have a $2 cat, earned earlier in the week @ Meijer. going into the two Kroger shops mentioned below

Two Days Ago  (Bought 2 Hellmann's Drizzles - essentially $5.77 mm on two)

1. $2.99 each X2 = $5.98 less $1.25 DQ less $2 cat earned at Meijer = $2.73 OOP for both.  **
  2. Got back $4 FETCH and $2 IR and  basically another $2.50 Unilever FETCH progress was $7.73 towards $15).  So basically $5.77 moneymaker on two.

When I did that, I got another cat for $3 WYB3.

**  I didn't realize I had a DQ loaded, but it allowed the cat to stack

TODAY  (Bought 3 Hellmann's Drizzles - esentially $7.45 mm)

1. $2.99 each X3 = $8.97 less $3 cat earned Wednesday = $5.97 OOP for all 3.
  2. Got back $6 FETCH and $3 IR and  basically another $4.42.   Unilever FETCH progress completed the $13.25 left to earn my 5th bonus).  So basically $7.45 moneymaker on three.

When I did this, I got another cat, but I don't remember the terms for the Hellmann's purchase OYNO because I gave it away to someone at the store.

So it appears there is a cat promotion for Hellmann's drizzles at both Kroger/Miejer, but apparently not WM, since Janet did not allude to it.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Janet1964 @Rickibotta 

Enjoy you guys! Haven’t seen these appear in my Fetch app. Wonder 🤔 what triggers their appearance? I also never got the Air Wick deals either. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

You may have dodged one with Air Wick.   Some were reporting spotty redemption with SB, but saw some hauls reported even without SB, but none I could find that interested me enough.  I hate these Hellmann's sauces too.  I have just been buying them for moneymakers. 

I may cook with them;  that may make the flavor more subtle.

I can see it now.  Eat up son!!.  Today we are having a bed of flavorful pasta cooked n a Runa and Hellmann's cilantro drizzle reduction..  It will be served with a side of cardboard, er umm..  Wasa.  Can I interest you in a cocktail.  Perhaps a Health-Ade Booch Pop with a Vodka chaser? 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta   Glad I’m not missing out on anything! 

Lol 😂 I was looking at my 5 tubes of Ivarest recently wondering if they’d make good stocking stuffers.

The siren song of the MMs is often irresistible and then we end up with so much 💩. I can’t keep collecting long term, so I just did a huge dump at the food bank of all kinds of randomness. I’m also spreading the wealth this holiday season to friends and family. 

Won’t those drizzle sauces fit in someone’s stocking?

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

Great deal. My hubby likes all of them. He wanted the Jalapeño Ranch, but I would let him get it since I didn’t have that one on Ibotta. He got 2 siracha instead. The only one I like is the cilantro lime on fish.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

I like the honey chili one best I guess, but 2 me they all have like an avocado taste, and I hate avocado.

0 Likes