Re: Help me step-up my game with more grocery apps

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

Is Receipt Pal similar to Receipt Hog?

Solved! Go to solution

Reillysmom523
Deal Sharer

Following this, I need all the help I can get! Good luck to you. Also, not sure of you shop at Food Lion often but if so download their Shop and Earn app, you buy products from specific groupings (cleaning, deli, frozen, paper products- not specific brands unless one category is food lion brand) and you earn money back for reaching a target amount spent. That money is redeemed on your next trip, you also need to have a loyalty card for this too. But the money does add up to about $30 a month.

Solved! Go to solution

Reillysmom523
Deal Sharer

So for Swagbucks you don't actually have to buy all the products? Sorry, I don't know much about this one so any help is appreciated.

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I am new to Swagbucks, but you can submit a receipt for a specific product(s) or get 2 SB for other receipts.  There does appear to be a limit, so don't do all your weekend shopping receipts in one day (it won't let you).  Also, Swagbucks is mostly receipts from Grocery Stores.  I had a receipt from the Post Office and it didn't like it.

Swagbucks also has games and you can earn SB for online purchases, but I haven't done any of those.

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Reillysmom523 

SB Swagbucks you have to buy the products, and often it is buy 1 for $ back, and buy 2 for $$$ back (exponentially more so it pays to do so in multiples as the offer reads.)

SK Shopkicks you have the option to scan an item and receive x kicks (lets say 30 and not buy it) and if you buy the product too and earn 300 pts (plus the 30).  (Again, all the #s are hypothetical)  250 kicks = $1.00

Hopefully that's a little clearer. 

Solved! Go to solution

Claireh703
Shopper

I’m newly ADDICTED to ibotta and have been so impressed how easy it is to get cash back. Are any of the apps that you’ve listed on here as lucrative as Ibotta? I’d like to add one or two more so want ones that work well with Ibotta and give back. 

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Claireh703  You can probably see by the responses, we all have our favorites.  Where do you do most of your shopping?   Walmart is the biggest on most of these apps.  I prefer Swagbucks and Shopkick.  I do also use Fetch and CoinOut but find I don't accumulate the savings as quickly.  For a while, there was great stacking Ibotta and SK, but SK has been a little slow of late, but you can still earn points by just scanning products.  SB I like to go in and grab the savings.  I do stack between Ibotta and SB also.  I'm a big coffee shopper - so I did a few coffee deals on SB (with and without Ibotta stacking).

Solved! Go to solution

Claireh703
Shopper

Thanks @FelskyNY ! I mostly use ShopRite and then some Walmart and Target. I used Fetch last year and got bored of it because it was slow. I’ll try SB and SK. 🙂

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Claireh703  You sound like you shop where I do.  I primarily do Shoprite - and fill in with Target and Walmart. Not too many offers currently for Shoprite or Target, but they do pick up.

Solved! Go to solution

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

Thank you, everyone. This information is a great supplement to ibotta!

0 Likes