cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Help me step-up my game with more grocery apps

Pepperbrat
Deal Sharer

I use all those and also Checkpoints. It is a slow earner but I figure I am already scanning so what's 1 more. My referral code is ekelly85. 

Solved! Go to solution

Becke365
Rewards Hunter

Thanks for the suggestions. I did just try CoinOut and it keeps timing out. Will try again tomorrow.

Solved! Go to solution

Ibotta-Addict
Core Shopper

My game has been upped to new levels!

Happy shopping!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@ral3213 @least 3Xs last 2 months I had the chance to earn kicks at Publix JUST FOR SCANNING generic items, got 3 digit kicks each time, only once did I not buy anything

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Christie2
Rewards Guide

I use GetUpside. It's not for groceries,  but for gas.  It shows you the gas stations near wherever you are and the discount you can get.  It's easy to use.  I've filled up a couple of times and have already gotten back almost $8. You can cash out at $20. Use my referral and get an additional .15 off your first tank of  gas. My referral code is U7X54.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Christie2 I got Get Upside too@

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Ibotta-Addict  I tried to download Receipt Hog @least 2Xs over a 1-2 year period and both times I had to submit my email to get on a waiting list

Been on Receipt Pal since mid-July of 2 years ago, I believe I'm 1400 points from the 9500 or 9600 for a $25 e-gift card 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Becke365 CoinOut is rather slow and niggardly, I consider it often moving from the bottom of my app totem pole to just 2-3 notches above. You can only submit 7 maximum receipts a day (you can submit more if you have referral teammates) and you'd be lucky to get 1 scan that gets you 10-20¢+. However, they occasionally award 75¢-$2 for particular in-store items (the only offer I'm interested in partaking of right now is $1 each for Brownie Brittle and a maximum of 5 per receipt scan)

CoinOut has lots of room for improvement but the more different apps you have the more you can tolerate CoinOut

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Claireh703 I started Fetch Rewards the Sunday before Memorial Day 2 years ago. 1st 3+ months I didn't really buy in then the light bulb turned on for me, I realized I needed to buy more affiliated brands, among others Unilever, General Mills, and Frito-Lay, to get more than the token 25 points for receipt scans and chase as many special offers as possible that were APPEALING TO ME.

I recently had as much as 85K+ points, i.e., $85 on hand, then I cashed out for a $25 Whole Foods gift card and a $10 Target gift card.  Today I'm back to 56K points

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Claireh703 you might know Ibotta just started offering a 50¢ General Mills bonus, all the offers are at least $1 cash back while the offers for Larabar and Wonderworks keto friendly are $2 apiece. 

Meanwhile Fetch Rewards is offering 1000 points ($1) for a # of General Mills cereals) - more $$$$ than the typical 50¢ receipt game but almost coincidentally they're also offering $2 dollars for Larabar and Wonderworks keto friendly cereals.

While Ibotta's bonus is available till the 15th of March Fetch Rewards' special offers will expire at the end of Tuesday

0 Likes