cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!! Swagbucks - Can't Add New Offers

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

I add an offer.  Then I go to submit receipt.  Usually it is already not in list, but even when it is. I select it and hit enter.  Then it just clocks.  The add offer is just not sticking

I haven't tried submitting fir an offer already in my list yet.

I have opened a ticket, but while I wait 3 days for a response, thought I would ask others.

So, is this happening to anyone else?

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes
10 Replies

Re: Help!!! Swagbucks - Can't Add New Offers

cjwoody
Saver

@Rickibotta Yes, and I have no idea the status of the ticket to be honest.  I am trying to claim the $5 Claritin deal.  It was not recognized on the initial upload, so I selected the option to request a review.  Then I got an error that said “We’re sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time. Please contact our Help Center”.  Then I went to the Help Center, which guided me to the activity log to select the applicable item to open a ticket.  I did that, but the ticket was immediately closed (seemingly an automated response).  The guidance from the automated response was to go back to the offer and resubmit.  So I did that, but the item was not recognized again.  And the cycle repeated itself.  I tried a couple different tactics (FB messenger, replying to the automated response, etc.), but couldn’t get an actual human to take action.  So I have since given up.

0 Likes

Saipan
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta @cjwoody

Have you tried the mobile website/website? 

cjwoody
Saver

@Saipan good suggestion, I will try that 🤞🏼

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

@Saipan @cjwoody 

I have tried both website and app for SB.  I also tried both website and app for Tada.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

mickootay
Core Shopper

I should get 9 SB for Any Pasta Sauce. It wouldn't add the offer,  then when it finally added, it won't credit the points. I tried submitting a ticket by going back in Activity, but it won't let me upload a picture. I know it's only 9 SB, but it's like that penny you find in the parking lot, no way I'm going to walk past it, lol! 

0 Likes

Gsg
Rewards Guide

I have multiple offers / claims are pending from more than 3 weeks, no response. May be I will return those items as SB got reduced on those items. 

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Rewards Guide

I just redeemed something yesterday on SB and it only took like 3 mins. 

...now Chk51 on the other hand has an offer of mine pending🙄 which usually goes through in a few mins as well...not sure if it is because it was claimed on a Saturday or not 🤷‍

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Rewards Guide

....ok....so it just went through. Lmao 

.....Chk51, you're alright 😎

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

@MeLMeL11 

Yesterday was fine for SB.   But last night it would not even let me add anything and the problem persists.

It looks like it adds.  But then it doesn't really.   

0 Likes