cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: HOT TARGET SHOPKICK DEAL ON LUNCHABLES AND SKIPPY OFFER ON IBOTTA

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta @Wilk350   Yeah yeah yeah - that's what happen after I spend 3 hours w/ my mom. Sorry BOUNTY essentials - thanks for having my back Rick

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Ever have scans cheat you?  All the vitamin ones at Target said 20 kicks, but I only got 10 for each.

Also, the Tidy Cat Naturally Strong was a great scan (75 kicks - 30¢), but app said 100 kicks.

What's up with that?  I have never noticed scans not yielding what they indicate in the app before this trip today.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Tarribear
Saver

Mine was in processing for awhile.  I am probably go back for another set.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   I honestly never noticed.  I'm sure I've been shorted, but I dont pay attention 

0 Likes

Glammy

@FelskyNY 

I don’t have that offer but I am loving Shopkick! 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Glammy   Where you been?  We missed you.

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta I've noticed a few times not getting the amount listed. And I don't mean buying it the next day or something (because I think their points fluctuate like SB )...but I  bought something verified it in the store and scanned it and got less points when redeemed. That sort of turned me off a bit. I will glance at new offers but it's definitely not my fav app. Plus they don't add new items all that often it seems.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11 

We must remind ourselves to screen grab when redeeming.  Next time, even if you don't have a screen grab, open a ticket.  I did that once for the Grove fiasco.

I find that Swagbucks has very good customer service, but SK not so much and very slow.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Glammy

Hi @FelskyNY   Sorry. Just been busy taking care of other things. I am well. All is well. 🤗🤗

0 Likes

Glammy

Hi @FelskyNY   Sorry. Just been busy taking care of other things. I am well. All is well. 🤗🤗

0 Likes