Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

HURRY Last Day 1.54 MM at WM BARILLA LEGUME PASTA

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

0D861353-30F9-4424-A7DA-29AC92366781.jpeg

THIS STACK REQUIRES IBOTTA (IR) & MERRYFIELD (MF). MF Offer states it ends on 1/19/2022-not sure what time, hence I recommend snagging this offer today!

• Buy 2 of the varieties of Barilla Chickpea or Red Lentil Pasta shown above at WM for $2.48 each.
  • Submit to Ibotta for $1.25x2 (Max 5)
  • Submit to MF for $2.00x2 (Max 2)
  • $2.48x2-$2.50IR-$4.00MF=1.54MM

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Last Day 1.54 MM at WM BARILLA LEGUME PASTA

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Tikiki  I heard back from MF, and they confirmed that special offers need to be activated before your purchase in order to be awarded.  Good to know for future reference.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Last Day 1.54 MM at WM BARILLA LEGUME PASTA

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

3499900D-835F-44E5-B413-D773AD2F3E6F.jpeg

 Here’s the Merryfield offer…which ends tomorrow…

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Tikiki  Thanks for sharing, didn’t get the Merryfield offer but will keep a lookout.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@cjwoody   Rats!!! 🐀 🐀 Hope someone else gets it too. Redeemed like a charm today!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Tikiki  For Merryfield, do you have to activate the offer before you purchase?  I bought Olipop on 1/15 but just saw the offer today.  I activated and submitted but only got the everyday points.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@cjwoody  Not in my experience. You just must have activated the offer prior to scanning the receipt. I think that Ollipop offer has been there since prior to 1/15. 
If something gets missed on a receipt, you can request a manual review. Go to the entry under ‘your earnings’ and scroll to the bottom, there should be a link that states: ‘Have any questions about your receipt? Contact us’

I hope this helps. LMK what happens! 🤞

Solved! Go to solution

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Tikiki  I heard back from MF, and they confirmed that special offers need to be activated before your purchase in order to be awarded.  Good to know for future reference.