cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ice Cream MM Fetch & Ibotta

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Fetch 100% rebate on Breyers Ice Cream $1.60 Ibotta rebate $.75 ea & $.10 any ice cream . Not Ben& Jerry’s 22 gm fat!

9 Replies

Re: Ice Cream MM Fetch & Ibotta

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Isn't Breyer's fake ice cream?

I still just have the same 50% off offer.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Yup 

image.jpg

0 Likes

Tetelestai
Saver

Lucky! Mine was 50% but still a great deal!

0 Likes

TXbelle
Deal Expert

Mine's only  50% off as well and it's half off after all coupons are deducted.  Still an amazing deal. I got a Talenti sorbet and a B&J on Friday at Kroger (on sale for 2/$8 with $2/2 dq) and it came back today on Ibotta so I got 2 more, same price, same dq. So paid $3 for a Breyers mint chocolate chip and a Ben and Jerry's tirramisu  then got $1.50 back from Ibotta.  

My frozen treat stash is complete for a good while. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TXbelle 

Could you please check your EXPIRED COUPONS to see if the Talenti was attached?.  It is not attached to my DQ, so I am not sure the DQ will come off for me.  When  a DG does not come off, the first thing my store does is ask me to pull up the coupon and check to see qualifying items.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta I know your question wasn't directed at me, but when I bought Talenti at Kroger the DQ was not attached to any Talenti offers and did not come off at the register. I was at SCO and pulled the coupon up on my phone before paying when I saw it did not come off and the cashier was nice enough to simply deduct it for me. The DQ worked however when I went back on a different day for B&J's, which were attached.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mom2furkids 

Thanks for your response.  This is what I figured.   

Not sure I want to mess with it.  My stores do not carry the PAIRINGS anyway.  They only carry the Sorbetto (Raspberry or Mango).    I'm thinking mine would be $9 for two less $2 DQ = $7 less $3.50 FETCH less $2 ibotta = $1.50 for both

southlake
Saver

@Rickibotta aw man. I didn't know this. I just went and checked all my Breyer's ice creams (I have 4 now in my freezer with these rebates) and 2 are "ice cream" and 2 are "frozen dairy dessert." So they're not all fake, just half of them 😄

Will pay attention to which ones I buy in the future.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@southlake 

Oh I'm not a frozen dessert snob;  I eat it all. 🤣

I only called it fake because @Icequeen813  was giving me grief about an ice cream cake that i got, and then klondike and breyers.  So I was just teasing her.  I actually like kroger deluxe ice cream as well as any fancy brands.

0 Likes