If It’s Tuesday it Must Be Payday

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I just sent text to Aisle 

15 Replies

Re: If It’s Tuesday it Must Be Payday

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 I was going to do the same thing as I haven't recieved yet but will hold off and see what they respond to you with. I figure mine will be the same response and one less text for them to respond to. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Donna2  If there is no response in a couple of hours, I think those affected among our Ibotta community should text also

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 will do! Will keep my eyes peeled to see if you get a response in the next couple hours. Still holding off on anymore purchases till it comes thru. I'd love to go pickup a few more of the Roar drinks from sprouts. So good! I love the cucumber water melon

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Donna2  I did do the Good Cottage Cheese at Target yesterday on sale for $.49 .They did acknowledge the receipt, I’ve got $32 pending since last Thursday, all receipts acknowledged .

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  Keep us posted please.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  Will do !

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I just got my $5 for the Bud Light Seltzer from last week (Aisle) - so payments are on the way. 

What-Shot
Super Saver

Standing by for any updates here.

I only have $2 pending because I put Aisle purchases on pause until this current issue gets ironed out.

I do see numerous offers that tempt me, but holding off in the meantime . 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY @Icequeen813 @What-Shot @@@@@I just recieved my $25 aisle payment! YAY! All is good. Going to Sprouts for my Roar drinks. Leaving for Vegas tomorrow so drinks on the r