cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its raining oreos and flow water

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

20210624_150913.jpg

 I don't know HOW all those oreos got into my cart! I think when I found one pkg on clearance for $1.13 and I had a $1 ibotta, 4 others somehow fell in my cart!

This was a fun shop. I think most offers are already posted but I put the breakdown just incase. The oreos are @FelskyNY fault for.posting finding them.on clearance which made me look. Love ya Felsk!

5 waters 1.59each-50%-.75IB=.04 each

5 dynast6 oreos 1.13 each-$1IB=.13 each

1 laughing cow go 2.99-1.50IB=1.49(was starving and needed a snack on road home)

1 skippy 2.33-$1IB=1.33(no hangy for me) had 10%off TC

1 lunchable uploaded $3.79-$4.10SK(1025 points including scan)=.31 MM

1 lunchable fun pk$2.49-SK3.30(825 points w/ scan)

1twix mini 3.05-$2.30SK(575 points w/scan=.75 (had 15% off TC

This put 4 offers towards my WW $5/15 which completed it thankfully so I can super chill this wknd.

I paid 25.05 at register-$16.25 IB-$9.40 SK=.60MM for all

9 Replies

Re: Its raining oreos and flow water

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  I'm jealous - I paid $1.84 for the oreos but bought them anyway (and they are gone already)  But $1.13 is great!   Did they actually have a display for the oreos.  I found 1 pack mixed in with the regular oreos in my "far" store.  Nothing on any discount endcaps.

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

I seem to recall you mentioned "loving Oreos" in a previous post. For that reason I won't inquire about your plans for them.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  I say break up the oreos and add them to the tons of ice cream in the freezer.  Wait!!!! break them up, cut the Viennetta cakes in half, and add them crunchies.   Any other ideas? 

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY, I was thinking of something more simple. Something such as: just EAT them (haha).

Frozen is good.  I always prefer FROZEN cookies.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY @What-Shot oreos have to be fully dunked in milk and held for 5 seconds before eating. Omg I'm making healthy turkey meatballs for dinner bur all the oreos are taunting me. It's killing me!

They were just mixed in with all the regular oreos. They didn't stand out at all but because I was specifically looking for them, when I actually pulled a pkg from the shelf to look at is is when I saw the clearance sticker for $1.13. You would never even notice it just walking by.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  Me too.  But I didn't hunt through the shelf, I only looked at the first few thankfully, or I too would have bought 5.

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@Donna2   Awesome haul!!  And your choice of the laughing cow snack was much better than the donut I ate in my car on the way hone from my trip! 😂

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Found a full shelf of the Oreos, none marked down though. App still shows them at full price too.

Found one hang tag on the jiff on the very last one in the back of the shelf after moving them all, couldn't see it otherwise, probably only reason it survived on the product. 😂

Found the luchables, but even with the small MM decided to pass. It becomes a pain to store things that need refrigeration that your family doesn't eat, and find someone who wants it.

@FelskyNY  thank you for the ideas though. I did pick up one bounty!

0 Likes

Rema
Saver

Best dessert with Oreos: dip them in cool whip!!

0 Likes