cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Jason MM at Whole Foods

SaverGirl67

Whole Foods has Jason toothpaste marked down to $3.99.  The rebate is $5.30. Making this a $1.31 money maker!!  They were sold out of the Jason mouthwash but the Ibotta rebate is for $8 making this item free. So if you’re going make sure to pick them both up. (If you can get your hands on them)

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Jason MM at Whole Foods

Christie2
Rewards Guide

I was able to do this deal at Sprouts. Yay!

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Christie2
Rewards Guide

I was able to do this deal at Sprouts. Yay!

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

SaverGirl67

Oh that’s  good. I’ll go and look for the mouthwash there  I’ve never shopped there. They just opened one by me within the last year but I just never made it inside. Now I have a good reason 

Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

I got all 3 of the Jason products FAOs at Sprouts, too. The spray deodorant was available only in the men's line, but it matched the ibotta offer. Sprouts reported that the women's fragrances of the spray deodorant had been discontinued. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I've also seen that the hair condition (if your store carries it) comes out free.  My store did not have it.  Again, as I posted previously, be sure to use your Whole Foods or Amazon app, scan the QR for the additional 10% off sale prices if you are an Amazon prime member.

Solved! Go to solution

megla
Core Shopper

Wait I was going to go today to grab it and its no longer on ibotta??? The end date was 2/15? Im so confused 

Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

@megla  Never trust the expiration date(s) on ibotta offers. They are only ibotta's "projection. Any offer can disappear at any time. 

Sometimes they are gone forever. Sometimes they are gone temporarily and might reappear 24 hours later. If you've activated them before they disappeared, you might find them hiding in the "your list" at the strore(s) where available. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Solved! Go to solution

megla
Core Shopper

ughhhhh I was waiting till the weather was better  - this app kills me

Solved! Go to solution

Balamthegreat
Shopper

i walked in my local Whole foods looked for the item i previously clicked and like magic it's was gone.

Tags (1)
Solved! Go to solution

Balamthegreat
Shopper

same for me... I was in the store when it disappeared.

Tags (1)