cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just joined the Merryfield party!

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

For the purpose of simplifying, I discarded less-lucrative grocery apps and have resisted adding new ones. But today I thought I'd check out Merryfield (banking on the assumption that it would not be worth the extra effort). But it surprised me! I see that it is similar in simplicity to FETCH, but better in terms of receipt-scanning & rewards (since fetch downgraded reward values)!

So....I'm a Merryfield user now too! 

15 Replies

Re: Just joined Merryfield party!

TXbelle
Deal Expert

@Ibotta-Addict 

OOO, I think I will try it out.  Thanks for showing me an app that might not add more work.  

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

I love Merryfield! not a ton of offers but their offers that I do redeem are really good, and I like getting a little extra for things I already buy, like Amy's.

If you shop at publix, a few days ago I picked up 2 suja juices (bogo this week) for $4- 1IR - $2.40 Merryfield = $0.60 for both!

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@Shopgirl: Typically I don't link shopper cards/accounts to my grocery apps but thought I'd give it a shot with Merryfield. So may I ask you a question about what to expect?

• I understand each scanned receipt is worth a minimum of 50 points (5-cents). Does the same 50-point credit apply to purchases make from a linked account? 
0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Ibotta-Addict   I don’t link my account bc I had horrible experience with Ibotta so didn’t even try. That’s a good question though bc the 50 points per receipt add up!!  I’ll be curious if you link if it works ok bc would love to just link and forget about it! 

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Ibotta-Addict So further to my earlier reply I just looked at their FAQ and it doesn’t sound like you get the 50 points unless you take snap a picture to upload it…

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@Shopgirl:

Appreciate your reply.  I just did a Target in-store with linked to Merryfield.  It did not give 50 points as per "scanned receipt."

I shall promptly unlink the 3 shoppers cards i linked earlier.

I will now do a manual scan of Target receipt for that whopping 50 points, which id DOUBLE what Fetch offers!

UPDATE: Nope, i could not get the scan receipt bonus by scanning after that. 

Lesson learned.  Accounts UNLINKED.

Re: Just joined the Merryfield party!

TXbelle
Deal Expert

@Ibotta-Addict 

I sent you a private message in the community.  I downloaded this app but I can use a referral code. Would be happy to give you credit.

swallow
Skilled Saver

@Ibotta-Addict Welcome to Merryfield family 👍 What took you so long? You can scan up to 25 receipts per rolling 7-day period.

There's one thing we all have a lot of is receipts LOL.

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Shopgirl are Merryfield offers similar to Fetch in that most offers are NOT store-specific? Also, how many days after purchasing do you have to upload a receipt?

0 Likes