cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Just joined the Merryfield party!

swallow
Skilled Saver

@Zombie Yes, NOT store-specific πŸ˜€ Your receipt can't be more than 7 days old.

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Zombie  I *think* all the offers I’ve redeemed were not store specific and I believe you have 7 days. Again not a ton of offers but have been some great stacking offers and the offers are usually for a nice amount.  

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Sorry for the delay in responding to your pm, @TXbelle. I see you sent it to me 9 hous ago! I just responded it now! Appreciateyour inquiry!

Keynikkole90
Rewards Hunter

Looking for any deals, tips, or referral codes that I can use to get you guys credit. I just downloaded Merryfield and would like to give someone points for a referral. I use IBOTTA, Fetch, and telegram

0 Likes

Keynikkole90
Rewards Hunter

I would like a referral code also for merryfield

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@Keynikkole90: I sent you a PM with a response to your question.....if you still are looking for an answer! 

0 Likes

Ibottagirl
Deal Sharer

I'm joining too!  Please send me a referral code.  Thanks!

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@Ibottagirl: This community does not appreciate when we post our referral codes directly in the forum; however, check your private messages here in this community because one or more people likely responded to you privately. 

0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Shopgirl @swallow If someone wants to message me, I'd also like a referral code for Merryfield

0 Likes

swallow
Skilled Saver

@Zombie Done, just sent you a private message.

0 Likes