Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KA Cheap Dates! .99 Natural Delights Cacao with Pecan

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

74E889F8-EAD3-4DDA-83CD-7AEEAE06B307.jpeg

NATURAL DELIGHTS CACAO WITH PECANS MEDJOOL  DATE ROLLS

FINAL PRICE .99 Up to 5x

(I redeemed both of these these on Monday 5x and they’re both back! They are delicious BTW (Nature’s candy! No sugar added.) and have a long best before date of August 2022)

On sale for $3.99 (usually 6.99!)-1.50KCB (up to 5x) - 1.50IR (up to 5x)=.99 package 

10 Replies

Re: KA Cheap Dates! .99 Natural Delights Cacao with Pecan

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@Tikiki Thank you! I can't believe this is actually available at my KA, QFC, and is in stock, and I have to go in anyways to buy shrimp! If you only knew how bad shopping is in my area, you would understand my excitement! 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Tikiki  I love this brand!  Haven’t tried the cacao pecan though, only plain.  I use them to naturally sweeten our smoo’s.  One of my favs…

Frozen banana. 
Bluebs.  
1-2 medjools.  
Tahini.  
Cashew milk.  
Vanilla.  
Sea salt.

Blend!!! 🥤

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@mickootay   Yay! 🥳 I bought all 5 the first round and have received my KCB. Hope you get them too!

@cjwoody Mmmmm yummy! Thanks for the recipe. I like the addition of tahini in your recipe. We put spinach or kale in ours too. Makes them  a ghastly color, but they are so delicious and vitamin-packed. 

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Tikiki  Totally, I probz use spinach half the time.  I’ll also use zucchini in green smoos or yellow squash if I feel like a sweeter smoo needs to be balanced out.  Also 1-2 medjools and a pinch of sea salt no matter what!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Tikiki  What’s KA?

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

Kroger Affiliate! ☺️

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Tikiki  My neighborhood Publix  doesn’t carry the Nature Delights anymore.I love to stuff w cream cheese & pecans 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Tikiki  I did find @ WM  $4.48  w IR it’s still a good deal!

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Tikiki 

Did a quick run to Kroger and remembered your post! My Kroger didn't show a sales tag but they scanned $3.99. I checked to make sure my kcb was ticked and bought 2. Already got my $3 from Ibotta. I've never tasted these but they sound great.  And someone before me left a Catalina at my self check out for a $1 on a next purchase! I got some and shoved them in my bag and didn't notice til I got home.  

Yesterday I had to call Kroger CS about kcb's not getting credited(no coupons were used). They did give me the $5 I was shorted but it was an aggravation.  I used it on this trip. Only downside was I went for  the sale 1/2 gals of milk and they were out. I’ll try again Monday/Tuesday and if they're still out I'll get a raincheck. I'm the only one in the family that drinks milk, so I get it on sale ( $.87/ half gal) and freeze it.  Works for me. 

0 Likes