cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kens salad dressing at WM

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I picked a couple things up at WM this morning to chip away at $10/20 bonus recieved this morn....1 nice note worthy item is the kens 24oz salad dressing. I had a $2 off coupon from sundays paper. $2.98-$2coup-$.65 Ibotta=$.33

I also did the cracker barrel cheese block. $3.18-$1.50 Ibotta=$1.68

My hubbs loves cheese and crackers for a snack so I did the BOGO ritz chzrs/ritz crackers. $5.87(for both)-$2.98 Ibotta=$2.89($1.44 per box)

I did find the Starbucks triple shot FAO as well. I found it on the top shelf in the juice isle where Starbucks cold brews are. I'm about to slam that puppy down now!

Tags (1)
9 Replies

Re: Kens salad dressing at WM

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  $10/20..... you have $10/20    "WE" (a lot of us) have $10/40

you better get that darn tootin' bonus!

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY believe you me sister I'm on it!! 5 out of the way this morning at WM. Later today hopefully I can go back to target to get the rest of the items I wanted yesterday but got cut short!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Donna2  My Starbucks triple zero is chilling in refrigerator now. It wil have to wait til I get back from spin class!

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 I bought the vanilla zero sugar and thought it was great! Wasn't a huge fan of the coffee coke ordeal so I had hopes on this one being good. Would I purchase and pay actually pay for it.....YEP!

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

$10 on 20 AND a $2.00 coupon on Ken's dressing.  How lucky can you get.  I hope you bought a lotto ticket!

My Ken's Salad Dressing coupon was $1.00 on 2 and it was in Sunday, March 7th Sunday paper.  

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Donna2 

Great bonus. Mine was 10/40. I am not even gonna try to complete all in one trip today. I just dont have that many Ibotta offers this time. I am pretty much stocked up on everything. I need 10 offers to complete level 2 bonus - so I will concentrate on that for today. Unless I find some good deals while in the store. I am hitting CVS, Publix, Kroger and Walmart today. And grocery shopping for a friend and trying to find a bridesmaid dress for a wedding next week (last minute request). 

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964 goodness I get tired just reading your post of all the places your going in one day but now throwing in a braidsmaid gig on top of that! I got lucky this time with $10/20. That I can do but if it were 40, well I don't know about that one. I have 5 items left to go and want to finish it off with freebies/MM so I'm scrolling for dollars right now!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY I looked up a few profiles of community members & I noticed that those who are newer  to Ibotta didn’t have to fulfill 40 offers. I t might be coincidence, however...., but I don’t think so...

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 I joined in November so not sure if I'm still considered new or not but my offer was $10/20. My levels are requiring 40 tho.

Screenshot_20210320-110842_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes