cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kind Thins Deal at Publix

Lollykins
Core Shopper

Publix has several Kind products BOGO this week, including the 10ct box of Kind Thins.  They are $8.99 for 2 boxes.  Ibotta has $2 off a box, and Fetch has 1750 points per box.  Final cost is $1.49 for 2 boxes.  

Not a freebie, but a great deal.  😊

8 Replies

Re: Kind Thins Deal at Publix

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Thank you.  I am trying to come up with $50 so I can get $10 off a $50 gas card.  This offer will help.

If anyone else has some Publix deals, please post.  I can always spend $50, but I would rather save as much as I can while doing it.

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@mmoore01

P&G has a promo

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@mmoore01  The Kind Minis are also BOGO, and Publix has a digital coupon for $1 off 2.  

Starting tomorrow, the Hellmanns drizzle sauces are on sale for $3 each.  Ibotta has $1 off, and there are some paper coupons floating around out there.  Those also qualify for the Unilever offer on Fetch, if that's still valid.

Carbona carpet cleaners are BOGO right now.  They run about $5.50 each, and Ibotta has $2 off each, which makes them about .75 per bottle.  The Oxi version works great!

If you have dogs,  I and Love and You dog food is BOGO.  It's $10.99/bag, and Ibotta has $2.25 off each.

The dog food & Kind bars are what put me over the $50 threshold to get my Shell card yesterday.  Luckily,  the cashier asked me if I needed a gas card.  I had completely forgotten!  🤦‍♀️

123Save
Core Shopper

@Lollykins Your Fetch offer is/was much better than mine!

C6DF25D1-4032-4C0A-8342-0575AA82870F.jpeg

Although I did think about it while in the store today while running the numbers.

I eventually decided on 6 boxes of Nature Valley granola bars that were BOGO; after $3.50 in coupons, my OOP was $8.70 before factoring in the 2000 points I earned from Fetch that put me over the threshold to earn a $5 Target GC.

Edited to add the missed part of the last sentence. 

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Thanks to those who helped me get my $50 gas card for cheap.

My Publix didn't carry the Kind Thins.  But I did get my gas card spending only $51 before coupons.

There were other items I had on my list, so I am hoping to go to another Publix today to buy another one. Maybe they will have the Kind Thins.

Saving $10 on a gas card is like getting $.60 off a gallon of gas here.  Better than the $.10 or $.12 I get from GetUpside.

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@mmoore01  So for the Publix deal, you can pay less than $50 so long as your pre-coupon amount is above $50?  Is there a distinction between MFR coupons vs store coupons?

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@cjwoody To qualify for the gas card offer, you must spend $50 after discounts but before coupons.  I believe that's more and store coupons.

I have spent as little as $20 after coupons and still qualified for the gas card.

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I was at Publix again yesterday and mt total was $49.67.  They said it was close enough and gave me the $10 off the gas card.